Tuesday November 7th

I woke up to Hope and Ashlyn's alarms going off at 6.

Me: I vote no to getting up
Hope: that's why you don't get one
Ash: do I get one
Hope: no
Us: ugh

We got up and got dressed. We went to the elevator and Dawn was waiting for me. Hope and I turned back and followed Dawn to the training room. I stripped down to my Nike pros and sports bra before stepping on the scale.

Dawn: 112, not bad
Me: not great
Dawn: but good. Let's get some blood.

Once Dawn took my blood, Hope and I were free to go. We went down and fixed our plates. We sat down with Alex, Kelley, Allie, Tobin, Ash, and Ali.

Tobin: who do you play next Baby Horse
Me: highpoint on Saturday
Allie: oh, that's an easy one
Me: I know, Anson said I didn't have to come
Ash: and yet you are?
Alex: bet she's going for Rookie of the year
Me: maybe

We all finished eating and went to change for training. We loaded up the bus and got to the field. We went into warmups and then Jill split the defense and offense up. We did some drills and then got water. We did some 8v8 and then headed back to the hotel. I beat Kelley to the shower and then while she took hers I copied my calculus notes before we both headed to lunch. We had some more time before training, so I worked on my homework. I finished and then rushed to the bus.

Jill: cutting close Baby Horse
Me: I know, I was doing homework
Jill: well come on

I loaded up and sat next to Kelley. We got to the field and put on our cleats. We warmed up and then went into the drills. Practice last for two hours and we went back to the hotel. I showered and then copied my chemistry notes. I didn't finish until 7:15 and headed down to the dining hall. I fixed my plate and sat down.

Hope: why are you late
Me: does it matter
Hope: Savannah
Me: I was just doing notes, but I'm finished with everything
Hope: okay, fair enough

We ate and then Alex and Allie held movie night. We watched Shooter and Kelley and I fell asleep. Everyone left, and Alex shut everything off before squishing between Kelley and me.