Wednesday March 7th

This is the last chapter for this part. It'll probably be a bit until I can get started on the next one as I have a lot of writers' block. :( There will be a time skip so I can get to some more fun stuff. Thanks for all the support! Like always, any ideas or suggestions are welcome!!! - Blaire. 

Alex and I got up at 7 and got dressed. We headed down for breakfast and fixed our plates. We headed down for breakfast and fixed our plates. Since it was a weekday, I had to zoom for my classes which took all of my time until lunch at noon. As I ate, I finished up my school work for the day. Kelley, Alex, and I were able to watch our last episode before film at 2. 

Jill: alright, the lineup is Ash, Krieger, Brunn, JJ, Sonnett, Tobin, Horan, Lloyd, O'Hara, Alex, and Baby Horse.

We loaded up and headed to the stadium. I got my gear on and went out for warmups at 4:30. We finished those and then had a walkout. We took the field and England kicked off. The first half was pretty even in possession and we went to half tied 0-0.

I kicked off the second half for us and we had the majority of the possession. In the 70th minute, Moe came in for Horan, Long in for Carli, and Kelley in for Sonnett. In the 86th minute, I sent in a cross and Tobin was able to put it in the back of the net. The final whistle blew with up winning 1-0. I got my recovery shake and went around and signed autographs. I went back to the locker room and headed off to shower. Hope was at my locker when I came back. 

Me: hey mama
Hope: hey, what time is your flight?
Me: not until 12:30 but I'm headed straight to the airport from here
Hope: I thought so, are cheering at March Madness this weekend?
Me: yeah, I leave with the team on Friday
Hope: well good luck and remember to call me
Me: I will
Hope: good, well I love you SB
Me: I love you too mama

I got all my stuff together and said bye to the girls before one of the staff members drove me to the airport. I went in and got food before going to my gate. I got on my flight and landed in Chapel Hill at 2:30 am.