Saturday November 25th

Brad and my alarms went off at 8 and pulled ourselves out of bed. Like normal Brad made breakfast while I took Duke out. We had oatmeal, bacon, and fruit. We ate and then I called Hope.

Hope: hey Baby Horse, hey Brad
Brad: hey Hope
Me: hey Hopey
Hope: congrats on your game
Me: thank you
Hope: so what's your schedule?
Brad: we play NC State today and then Miami next week
Me: we fly to Orlando on Thursday, play South Carolina, and if we win it'll either be UCLA or Stanford
Hope: well a busy few weeks then
Me: yeah
Brad: well I have to go
Me: alight, bye babe. I love you
Brad: love you too
Hope: good luck
Brad: thank you

Brad left and then Hope, and I talked for a while. I had to get ready, so I hung up. Once I was ready, I met Kiley and then we walked down to the stadium. We warmed up and then NC State kicked off. We received it and after a bit, we were able to get a touchdown. State came back with a touchdown of their own. The first quarter ended with us up 7-6. In the second quarter, the scores doubled, and we went to half 14-12.

In the third quarter, we were the only ones with points to make it 17-12. The 4th quarter started, and both us and State had a two-point conversion to make it 19-14. We got a touchdown from Brad running to make it 27-14. Justin had the last touchdown of the game and we won 33-21.

We took pictures and once Brad and Justin came out of the locker room the 4 of us headed to my apartment. We changed and then went to He's Not Here. We spent two hours there and then went over to Top of the Hill. Three hours later we stumbled back to my apartment. The 4 of us came in and crashed in my bed.