ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗡
𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦

"So who was the nigga you left that party with last night?" Bashar looked up at me

His calm demeanor was scaring the fuck out of me, Bashar sat there with a straight face waiting for me to answer.

"I don't owe you an explanation Bashar" I grabbed Rome's baby bag and put his bottles inside.

"Dior stop fucking playing with me" He sat up.

"Im so serious" I laughed. "You got a whole 'nother baby momma out there, go provide for her"

"Fuck her and that baby, i'm telling you Dior that baby is not mine"

"Until you get a DNA test that child is yours in my eyes, i'm single as fuck Pop, who I was with last night is none of your fucking business"

"Did you fuck him?"

The only nigga I ever had a one night stand with was Bashar. Even though we weren't together, my loyalty for some reason still stood with him for the simple reason that I wasn't fully detached from him yet. I didn't sleep with Tegan because it wouldn't have felt right. I got so used to Bashar and I couldn't see my self with anybody else but I had to the face reality, him and I weren't gonna work.

"Did you fuck him Dior?, answer my question" Pop stood up and looked me in my eyes.

"Yeah I fucked him Bashar and what about it?" I lied looking him in his eyes.

———————————————————

𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

I grabbed Eziah out of his crib, got him dressed, and placed him in his carseat

I grabbed Eziah out of his crib, got him dressed, and placed him in his carseat. It was raining outside so I made sure I covered him in blankets.

I took a cotton swab out of the package that the DNA test people sent me and swabbed his mouth. I placed it in the baggy and made my way outside to the car.