ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

excuse all mistakes 𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗶

excuse all mistakes
𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗶.
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗡𝗬

"Man what the fuck wrong with you now Pyramid?!" Dafi spoke aggravated by my 'attitude'.

"Stop calling me that shit and nothing" I lied looking out the window.

"The weather is nice outside today" Rahkim spoke trying to change the conversation.

Dafi, Rahkim, Steph, Trey and I went to the city today. I got a dm from this girl though, and decided to bring it up to Dafi bitch ass.

"Whatever bro" He rolled his eyes and continued driving.

"I just find it funny how-

He interrupted my sentence knowing I was about to go off on him.

"Here we fucking gooo" Dafi threw his hands up in the air in frustration.

"Like I was saying, I just find it funny how a bitch dmed me talking bout some 'I heard you talk to my baby daddy, so tell him come tend to his child before he tend to a bitch!' "

"Cyn texted you?"

"Fuck all that talk about her! Dafi you got a whole baby?!"

"No, I got a half of one" He said sarcastically.

"Bro i'm not playing with you! When the fuck was you gon tell me this shit?!"

"I mean, why would I?"

"Fuck you mean?! So you was just gonna hide her from me the whole time we talked?!" My leg shook uncontrollably.

It wasn't even the fact that his baby moms tried to press me that got me tight, it was the fact that he thought it was okay to keep some shit like that away from me knowing we was supposed to be 'talking'.

"I wasn't hiding my baby from you, I was hiding you from my baby"

"Nigga you ain't Drake!" I slightly shouted.

Trey and Steph put their heads down trying not to laugh.

"Well shit, they both got those lightskin tendencies" Rahkim said comparing the two.

"You know what? Boy fuck you, make sure you enjoy ya little family and tell that bitch stop fucking texting me unless she wanna run me my ones!" I grabbed the door handle.