sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Bᴀsʜᴀʀ Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ
Jᴜʟʏ 21 2018
Cᴀɴᴀʀsɪᴇ, Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ

"Bro why would you say that shit if you knew she wasn't ready for all that" Dafi questioned me as I laid on my bed thinking about how Dior ghosted me

"Nigga ion know what the fuck I was on that night" I sighed.

"Yo, Pop you really over thinking this shit, it's only been 3 hours" Mike took a pull from the blunt.

"She usually text back in a minute or two though"

"I think you should just give it some ti-" Nati started to say.

"Nah fuck that i'm pulling up on her" I got up out of bed and starting putting on my sneakers.

"Nigga ain't you suppose to be on bed rest?!" Trey called out after me

"Ion give a fuck" I yelled back walking outside.

I hopped inside my car and starting driving towards where Dior stayed. After about 10 minutes I finally pulled up in front of Carter's complex bumping YFN Lucci.

Ever since I confessed my love to Dior, I couldn't leave her little ass alone. I got into the elevator seeing the mother and son again.

"Look mommy the man with more hair than you is back!" He smiled pointing at me, causing me too laugh a little.

"Boy if you don't shut your ass up" The lady plucked his forehead.

I walked out the elevator and to Carter's door.

"You good bro" Carter opened the door looking at me up and down.

"Im straight , where Dior at?" Carter stepped aside letting me walk inside.

"She in her room with some nigga" Carter shrugged like it was nothing.

My stomach felt so weird walking towards her room. Part of me wanted to air the fuck out of her room, another part wanted me to stay calm.

I opened the door to see a dark skin nigga sitting on her bed on his phone,He was known around Brooklyn as Smoove L. Dior was no where in sight.

 Dior was no where in sight