ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cecilia 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻(𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗺)Excuse all mistakes😏

(𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗺)
Excuse all mistakes😏

"Are you mad at me?" Lefty questioned in fear.

"Mad...? No honey i'm furious, you didn't do what I ordered you to do." I put my wine glass down and faced him. "What happened?" I noticed his wound.

"Just when I was about to pull the trigger, Dior shot me in the stomach..."

"Okay and? You should've shot that bitch right back..." I spoke in a duh tone, I don't understand how Dior stopped his slow ass, if he really wanted the money I was offering he would've did what had to be done with no hesitation.

"It wasn't that easy bro... Killing Pop would've been nothing to me but I actually care about Dior, I wouldn't do anything to hurt her"

"Bullshittt" I laughed hysterically. "If you really cared about her you would've told her about us and that I didn't force you to do anything...you chose to do this for money sweetie..."

"Listen-"

"Fuck all that i'm not listening to shit you have to say, you didn't do what I asked you to do so I have no choice but to put the evidence I have against you out." I shrugged.

"And I have no choice but to tell Dior that her baby is actually alive"

"What?" I spoke in disbelief, how did he even know.

"When I first heard about you aborting Dior's baby, I instantly thought what grandmother would ever do that to their grandchild, and then I thought back to when I heard about you and your husband trying for a baby, thats when it all came together."

"The baby is dead you got this all wrong-"

"Nah bro, when I walked past the infermany I saw a premie baby on some tubes, the sign for him said Ryanson room 112, the room Dior was in."

I had to keep everything about that baby a secret. I've been trying for years to get pregnant again since my first two kids failed me so when i found out Dior was having one i took the opportunity, she wasn't really 5 months, she was around 8 so the baby was fine, just born prematurely.

"You can't tell anybody-"

Before I could even finish my sentence Carter stormed in the room.

"Where the fuck is my sister at!" He spoke angrily.

"Oh you didn't hear?" I asked with a slight smile.

"Hear what?" His leg shook impatiently.

"Bashar took her home with him" I shook my head. "I'm surprised she didn't reach out to her loving big brother that she cared so much about" I laughed sarcastically.