ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻
Excuse all Mistakes

"Girl wake the fuck up!" I heard a familiar voice shake me up out of my sleep

"Are you shittin' me?" I looked up to see Leilani smiling. "Chile its 6 in the afternoon get your sad ass up, you slept through the whole day..." She sat at the foot of my bed.

"Rome's in the living room with Carter" She answered my first thought without me even saying it out loud.

"What do you want from me chile" I put a blanket over my head.

"Girl it's Friday night, we ain't kick it in a while on this Friday night" She rapped. "Its time to step out on this Friday night" She continued. "You acting like a old ladyyy" She pulled the covers off of me.

"Go away" I laughed.

"Girl i'm deadass, lets go out, Molly said she gon come with us, we going to this house party in the floss"

I sighed getting up and going to my closet to see what I had to wear. I found this olive one piece.. "This cute?"

"Yessss, now hurry up and get ready."

"First off who gon watch Rome?" I put my outfit back down. "Girl if you'n go call Pop's mom and give Rome to her for the night" Lei rolled her eyes handing me my phone.

I shrugged and called Pop's mom, she answered on like the 4th ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mrs. Jackson, it's Dior"

————

After I finished getting ready, we drove to Bashar's mother's house to drop Rome off.

I grabbed his car seat out the back with his baby bag and made my way to the front door. I knocked a couple of times and Ms. Jackson answered.

"Heyyy" She opened the door inviting us in.

I greeted her back and gave her a hug after putting Rome down on the couch. Obasi Pop's brother greeted me also.

"I'll be back probably later on tonight-"

"Girl you don't gotta worry about coming back early, i'll take him for the night, go have fun!"

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yess chile, now go have fun"

I laughed and gave Rome a kiss before leaving.

"Dior, before you go I gotta question"

"Huh"

"Are you and Bashar still together??" She questioned.

"Nah, he did some dumb shit Ms. Jackson that we can probably talk about later. But for now i'm just focusing on Rome" I shrugged.