sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

I sat in the hospital waiting room impatiently waiting for the nurses to give me Dior's room number. This whole time I thought my little sister was down south visiting family but that wasn't the case.

Clearly all the times she called me acting like she was okay was a lie. Smoove L sat across from me also waiting for Dior's room number.

"Family of Dior Ryanson?" The white nurse with long blonde hair called out.

Lefty and I stood up and walked over to the front desk."Her room number is 962, the psych ward floor" She pointed towards the elevator.

"Fuck you mean psych ward?" Lefty questioned in shock. "Sir only the doctor's aloud to disclose information like that...sorry"

"Anyways, Carter you ready to figure out what the fuck is going on?"

"Most definitely, this shit is flabbergasting the hell out of me. I just pray that she's healthy."

"This is like the first time a nigga seen you being serious" Lefty spoke in shock

"I'll put all the goofy shit aside about my little sister, I mean shid she my only motivation to live at this point... I already feel like I failed as a brother because of the situation she's in now" I shook my head

"Bro its not your fault that any of this happened, your mother is the one responsible. With her fucked up wig having ass" He laughed

"Deadass though, but as a brother my job is to protect her so i can't help but blame myself" I shrugged.

"Nigga you're her brother not her fucking dad, stop pressuring yourself"

The elevator came to a stop and opened its doors.

"Do you know where room 962 at?" I asked a nurse.

"Yes, down the hall to the left" she pointed.

I thanked her and quickly followed her directions. I walked into the room seeing Dior hand cuffed to the bed, she was probably in the worst state I ever saw her in. She looked drained of energy, it was liked they had her taking pills.

"Why the fuck they got you handcuffed?!" Lefty quickly questioned before searching around the room for a key.

"Wake your ass up" I shook her lightly causing her to open her eyes.

"Oh heyyyy" She said all relaxed like a crackhead on the conner.

"What the fuck did they do to you Dream?!" Lefty asked before I did. I couldn't really grasp the whole situation, seeing her in a drugged state of mind scared the fuck out of me.

"It's not even about what they did to me, it's about what that bitch Cecilia did" She rolled her eyes angered.

"Mommy did this to you?" I spoke in shock.