ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
ᴅɪᴏʀ ʀʏᴀɴsᴏɴ

ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇsᴅɪᴏʀ ʀʏᴀɴsᴏɴ

one month later

I stood above Bashar's un awoken body. Too many thoughts ran through my head, I just wanted to break down but I couldn't. Rome lifted his head off of my shoulder and looked down at his father.

"It's been 30 day's since you've been sleep Poppa, a fan made this for you-" I put a pillow that had Me, Rome and Pop all next to each other on it under his head. "We miss you so much Shar" I smiled and sat back down.

I always talked to Bashar, even though he couldn't respond, there was still a chance that he could hear everything I was saying.

Rome sat up in my lap and stared at his dad some more. "Wake up dada!" Rome yelled. "Wake up!" He cried.

"Daddy'll wake up soon baby" I bounced him on my leg.

Bashar has been in a coma for about a month. They couldn't transfer him back to a New York hospital since it was too risky. Rome didn't understand anything about the situation and I couldn't explain it too him either. He was just a baby.

The machines beside Pop's hospital bed that was keeping him alive beeped. I was so used to the sound so I just laid my head back against the wall and gave Rome my phone to watch Coco Melon.

"He wouldn't want to live like this!" I heard Mr. Jackson yell to Pop's mother in the hallway. "You expect me to pull the plug? On my son?!" Ms Jackson questioned.

As much I wanted to put my input in their conversation, it simply wasn't my place. I wasn't married to Bashar, and his mother was his legal guardian.

I was numb to this whole situation, it didn't feel real, I needed him to wake up. Every time Rome cries he calls out for his dad and I couldn't do anything but cry with him.

Mrs. Jackson stormed into the room and walked over to her son. "He's gonna pull through" She looked over at me. "It's just not his time to go yet" She smiled and wiped the tear that started to fall down her face.

"You need to let go of this false hope" Her husband shook his head and sighed.

———————————————————————

After a while, Bashar's parents left and all of his friends that flew out to L.A came inside of the room. Mike walked in with Nappz, baby Nappz, Trey, and Dread behind him. They looked heated at each other and I couldn't understand why.