ғᴏᴜʀ

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚎, 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟾, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

"I come to your block with like two 9's Everybody know I'm 9-2 Gun to his head if he die woo If you don't like me I don't like you, wooI'm 823 and I'm certifiedKnow that I'm crip, let that burner fly" I rapped in the booth

Gun to his head if he die woo
If you don't like me I don't like you, woo
I'm 823 and I'm certified
Know that I'm crip, let that burner fly" I rapped in the booth.

Everybody in the room bopped their head to my music. I was just free styling like I usually do. I had a lot of songs recorded but I never released them. Music was my way to escape my problems.

Finishing up the final verse on the song I stepped out of the booth and rolled a blunt. My mind quickly went to Dior, I barely knew that girl but it was so much feelings there for her that nobody ever made me feel.

She was locked up for a couple of days due to that fuck nigga Messiah. I already had a problem with the little nigga but that whole situation set me off more. He damaged Dior and now I gotta deal with the trust issues and shit. Its most definitely clipped for him and his new bitch.

"Pop you hitting up the strip club tonight?" Napps asked

"Nah I got something to take care of tonight" I said referring to blowing Dior's back out.

"How this nigga pussy whipped and only hit once" Dread laughed "You not coming either?" He asked Mike.

"Cheating ain't for me i'm not about to be out here feeding two bitches" Mike spoke making everybody in the room laugh.

Mike was supposedly messing with Kaylani, they tried to keep it lowkey but that shit wasn't no secret.

"Ight imma fuck with y'all later" I dapped everybody up before leaving the studio.

*𝐼𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒*
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫💙
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐞𝐚𝐭?

𝐃𝐢𝗼𝐫🤩
𝐀 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐬🥺

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫💙
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝗺𝗺𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 15 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬

I turned off my phone and got in my car. I pulled into the Wendys drive way waiting on a long ass line. After like 5 minutes I ordered our food and made my way to Carter's new apartment.

Dior was living there because of the situation with her parents, her mother was foul as hell, who the fuck smiles as their daughter gets put in hand cuffs.

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫💙
𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝗼𝐫🤩
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝗼𝗼𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝