ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

excuse all mistakes

Egypt Jhené

"RULE NUMBER ONE TO BE A BOSS ASS BITCH, NEVER LET A CLOWN NIGGA TRY TO PLAY YOU!" Leilani and I screamed Nicki's lyrics.

"Do Nicki Minaj know y'all be out here struggling with rule number one?" Molly questioned painting her nails.

"Girl fuck you" I laughed covering the fact that I kept thinking back to when that nigga Dafi played me.

I cant believe I let certain shit slide, I didn't really regret the decisions that I made though. Dafi eventually went back to jail for sentencing, they didn't tell him how much time he got yet, but that nigga is very much sitting in a cell.

𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣
-𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚!

I looked down at my phone, confused as to who the fuck that was. I looked out the window to see Ari standing outside her car with her hair tied up, she was dressed up like she wanted to fight.

"This bitch didn't learn her lesson the last time?" Leilani questioned looking out the window.

"I guess not" I stood up and put my sneakers on. For the first time and forever, her baby wasn't with her.

"It's literally 7 in the morning" Molly sighed.

"Exactly, so lets make this quick" I shrugged putting on my sneakers and tying my hair back.

I covered my eyes as soon as I walked out, the sun was bright as fuck. Kayla, Nappz baby mother got out the car too. "You wanna fight too?" Leilani pressed her.

"Nah, i'm just here incase y'all try to jump" She sat on the hood of her car.

"Out of all the opportunities to fight me, why the fuck you choose 7 o clock in the morning?" I questioned approaching Ari.

"You been MIA, I had to catch you when I could"

"I ain't been to no damn Miami?" I spoke confused.

"That's not what it means-" Molly tried saying but she cut her sentence short when I pulled Ari off of the car and starting pounding her face.

I really didn't feel like talking, she came here for one thing and I was gonna give her that one thing. An ass whooping.

"Don't try to run now hoe! Dafi can't help your dumb ass now" I yelled grabbing her ponytail as she tried to back away.