ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

*EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES*𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻*𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿*

𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻
*𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿*

After the reveal ended some people stayed to help clean up.

"Nah y'all good, we got it from here" Napps spoke to me and Leilani.

"You ready?" Lei asked grabbing her stuff. I nodded and followed her out the venue. Pop and some other people stood outside talking and taking pictures.

"Where you going?" He questioned. "Home but I need to talk to you about sum-"

"Ayo Pop we gotta go!" One of his homeboys called out.

"Is it important?" He asked.

Whether if it was important or not he should've took two minutes out his night to talk to me but I brushed it off. I shook my head no even though it was very important, I didn't wanna be a burden to him, the conversation could wait, our baby wasn't going no where.

"Listen Dior whatever it is, it could wait. I'll fuck witchu later mama, imma call you!" He pulled me into a hug before taking off.

His stupid ass was always in some illegal shit...

—-
"You good?" Leilani questioned as I got in the car.

"Yeah, i'm just tired" I lied putting my seatbelt on as she pulled off.

"You know you can talk to me about anything Dior right?" She spoke sincerely.

"Of course" I looked out the window to avoid eye contact.

I wasn't the type to vent to people about my problems because every time I vent I always get the feeling that I should've kept that shit in.

"I feel like we drifted apart outta no where but I could tell in your eyes that you're going through something, and i'm not gonna force you to tell me... So if you ever wanna talk to somebody just know i'm here" She spoke pulling up in front of my house.

"I appreciate you for real lei lei, but i'm good" I pulled her into a hug before getting out the car.

I had a bad feeling leaving the car, something was telling me to get back into the car and go home with her but I ignored it.

And that would probably be one of the worst mistakes I made in my life.

————

"Finally" My mother spoke as I got in the house.

"Finally what?" I took off my sneakers at the door. Looking around the living room i saw two big men sitting on the other couch.

"Bitch who the fuck?" I mumbled