ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Excuse All Mistakes

Dior Ryanson

"Fuck happened to your neck?" Carter asked when I finally walked inside the house

*FLASHBACK*

"Did you fuck him Dior?" Pop questioned impatiently.

"I don't owe you an explanation Bashar, fuck out my face" I rolled my eyes.

"Answer my question Dior, did you fuck him?" He fumed.

"Yea I fucked him Pop, and what about it?!" I lied.

See bitch, this is where my life flashed before my eyes, the look in Bashar's eyes is what scared me the most. Before I knew it his hands was wrapped around my neck and I was pushed against the wall.

"You gave up my pussy?" He raised his eyebrows as he questioned. "Huh?" He waited for my answer.

A bitch was fighting for her life at this point, I had to hit him with a couple of upper cuts but that shit didn't faze him.

"Huh?" He waited for me to answer.

Rome sat up on the bed and just watched. His little nosey ass rolled his eyes and laid back down on the bed not even giving a fuck about what me and Pop was doing.

"Let go of me bitch" I got a grip on his hair and started punching him in his face, my hits must've felt like nothing to him because he still didn't let go.

The look in his eyes gave me chills before he let me go and drop to the floor. I finally caught my breath and looked up at him.

"So that's what you on now Dior?" He questioned like he already knew the answer to his own question.

"What?" I questioned stupidly standing back up.

"Letting random niggas in ya body?"  He laughed.

"If that's what you wanna call it" I shrugged

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Hellooo?? What happened to your neck?" Carter knocked me out of my thoughts and questioned again.

"It's complicated" I answered walking to my room. Carter didn't ask any more questions he just shook his head and went back to playing the game.

I laid Rome down in my bed and got in a 30 minute shower. Attempting to hurt Bashar was only hurting me in the process. A little chocking didn't really affect me but he knew better to raise a hand at me. Heavy on the I wish a nigga would.

After I got out the shower I laid down and turned on The Originals since I finally finished Vampire Diaries.

When I looked at Rome I felt so guilty for some reason. I never wanted my child to come from a broken home but sometimes shit just doesn't go as planned.