Home

LOUIS POV.

Harry and I were back on speaking terms and by speaking terms I mean we speak in studio sessions. He doesn't ignore my song suggestions anymore, but there's minimal eye contact involved.

I won't lie, that hurts a little. Harry is giving me mixed signals. He kissed me. It was amazing, and now he basically wants nothing to do with me. I can't tell if he feels the same as I do. Yet again, what the fuck am I feeling, because I'm still one massive ball of confusion.

We need to speak things though, I know that and I'm sure Harry knows that he'll do anything possible not to be caught in the same room with me alone.

I needed a breather, and considering today is a free day before our tour rehearsals I've decided to go back home and see Johnny and the dogs.

I texted Johnny a couple hours ago letting him know my plans and he said its all good to come round, I've missed him massively, the last time I saw him was when we went clubbing and I slept with that mysterious guy. Let's not think about that night too much.

Speaking of guys, I wonder how Kay's doing, I haven't spoken to him since I told him my surname and I actually liked his sassy company, maybe I'll invite him round at some point, although that might make the Harry situation worse, maybe meet at a coffee shop or something would be better.

I was thinking about this while I was in the car, I decided to dive to Johnny's, making less obvious to passersby and by that, I mean the paps, who are trying so so so so hard to expose our location. I also needed to come back down to earth a little bit, I went from basically being a normal lad living at home, playing football, and feeding two hungry dogs 24/7 to being on every magazine on the planet, back in the spotlight. In all honestly it feels the same as when Simon put us all in a band and we were suddenly in the spotlight, feeling there's no escape.

I drive for a couple more minutes before arriving to the familiar doors of what I call home. Eleanor's home too but as I bought the house, she's getting kicked to the curb along with her stuff, I needed to talk to Eleanor though about the Bruce and Cliff situation, but I can't stand being anywhere near her at the moment.

Also, the idea of Eleanor coming home and taking Bruce and leaving hurts my soul. I'm only morally happy being away from Cliff for so long was due to the fact that he had a companion to keep him company, if she took one of the dogs, they'd also be heartbroken. They're brothers at the end of the day.

I park the car and hop out; I only brought my keys and phone, so I knew I didn't forget something.

I walk up the path and ring the doorbell.

Wait.

Did I just ring the doorbell of my own home? My god, I've been in the One Direction house for three weeks and this building has almost become a stranger to me.

I just open the door instead; I open the white door to find Johnny walking towards it too.

''Did you seriously just ring the bell?'' Johnny teased and I hit his shoulder playfully before drawing him into a bro hug.

''I feel foreign in my own house'' I laugh. ''Where's the dogs?'' I scan the hallway and see no sign of animals anywhere.

''Outside, thought you could surprise them'' Johnny says and walks towards the living room which connects to the glass back door.

I follow and catch a glimpse of two fluffballs playing like crazy on the lawn.

Johnny opens the backdoor and steps out, calling the boys, their attention goes straight to Johnny then to me, I step to Johnny's side and smile at my lads.