Festival

LOUIS POV.

It has been a week since the boys left to go see their girlfriends. A week since Harry went to see Anne and Gemma.

It had also been a whole seven days since I last spoke to Harry.

He hasn't opened or answered any of my pleas or messages.

It hurts like crazy.

Niall would hear my cry sometimes at night when I was sleeping in Harry's bed, and he'd always walk in the room, give me a hug, then take me to his room to sleep with him.

It comforted me a little.

I still sent Harry two messages a day. One to say good morning, I hope he slept well, and I hope he has a good day. Another at night, saying I hope he did indeed have a good day and I hope he sleeps well and that I love and miss him.

There are the occasional third message a day when I feel very sad and lonely which is often just a plead for him to reply to me. Sometimes the plea is an angry message, asking why he would ignore me and torture me like he is.

Usually followed by an apology in the evening or the next morning about how I acted, and I didn't mean anything nasty I was just upset.

But the 'delivered' notifications to all those messages taunt me. Its like my phones way of teasing me like 'ha ha he hasn't even opened them'.

I wasn't much company to be around either. Johnny came over for a couple days earlier in the week because Niall was worried.

He left though after he realized, he wasn't going to be much help anyway.

I wasn't exactly the nicest to him either.

I don't think I said one thing to Johnny while he stayed over which wasn't in an angry or annoyed tone.

I felt bad about that.

Yet I've done so much apologizing to Harry over the past week I don't think I could apologize to Johnny without it sounding false and automated.

Niall kind of leaves me to my own devises nowadays too, realizing I'm probably better alone at the moment, and I appreciate that. I don't like being smothered.

I'd usually feel like Niall hates me or doesn't want me around but I'm reminded with how much he cares when he comes into my room and hugs me. Stroking my hair, cradling me, whispering sweet nonsense to shush me.

Who knew one man could cause this much upset and chaos?

Jeff thought it would be a good idea for Kay to spend the week living here as well, but after a lot of persuading by Niall and Mark who also stays out of my way and only asks Niall to do his gym sessions, Jeff finally said that Kay doesn't have to come over and stay.

I'm grateful.

My tummy grumbles.

I didn't want to move.

I was lying on my back in Niall's bed.

He brought me here last night after another little meltdown.

It wasn't super early because Niall had left the room a while ago to go down to the closest shop for a bunch of snacks, along with a pack of cigarettes for me considering I have chain smoked every last smokable thing in the house.

My tummy grumbled again, and I groan in frustration.

I have been so unmotivated to do anything the past week, which also included eating regular meals.