Celebrity Reactions To Reactions

LOUIS POV.

Today was release day.

Time has flown past. We did another couple small interviews over the past three days to promote the album a little bit. Jeff and the public didn't seem to notice the little situation that happened between Nick and Harry the other day which was a relief.

It was some ungodly hour of the morning. The album came out at midnight tonight.

That means management is doing everything promotion wise to get this album talked about.

I stretch my legs out from under the duvet and a little sound escaped my lips.

Harry's body shuffled next to me, stirring awake.

''Morning'' I spoke, my voice low and husky from just waking up.

Harry's body turns to me and lays his arm over my chest, snuggling into my shoulder.

''Morning baby'' He whispers and wriggled a bit before he was comfy. ''What do we have to do today?'' He asks and I roll my eyes playfully at him.

''You really shouldn't rely on me to be your personal calendar, I'm notorious for being late and unorganised'' I laugh, and he grins at me.

''Well at least if you're late or got confused, we'll be late together''.

''Sappy bastard'' I state, earning a chuckle from Harry. I sigh moving my hand to play with his hand which was rubbing small shapes on my chest. ''We have James from nine to twelve, last bit of promo before tonight, then I have a date with Kay for lunch, I'll be back in the mid afternoon though'' I state and I feel Harry tense up a little.

''They're making you go on a date the day of the release?'' He looks up at me with confused eyes. I nodded.

''I guess it makes the papers, and they'll connect us going out to celebrating the album or something'' I smile down at him warmly.

''I'm trying so hard to not get jealous'' Harry moans and moves his free hand to rub it over his face.

''Harry come on, its fine, if you like I'll pick you up a keychain as a present of my adventures'' I laugh, and he did too.

''Is Kay coming back with you tonight for the release party?'' He asks and I looked at him shocked.

''He isn't, why do you ask?'' I tilt my head a little more to get a better view at Harry's face.

''Invite him, he'll love to be a part of it, I mean he's practically part of the group and Niall hasn't seen him in ages, all of us like his company'' He finished, and I grinned at him.

''You miss Kay don't you'' I tease and Harry glares at me.

''Is it strange for me to miss your fake boyfriend?'' He teases back and sits up to look down at my body sprawled on the bed.

''I will never understand you Harry Styles'' I shake my head and bit my lower lip.

''Good thing you have a lifetime with me to figure me out'' He grins, leaning down to peck my lips before shuffling off the bed.

I whine and make grabby hands at him.

''You do realise we have to leave in ten minutes, right?'' Harry laughs and my eyes widen, I practically jump from the bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

All of us were seated in individual leather armchairs on the set of James' Late Late England special.