Welcome boys

LOUIS POV.

We arrived at the house.

It was beautiful. The car ride was a couple hours away, I mean it probably wasn't that far, but the London traffic was, patience testing.

Our car was first, Liam and I talked a little bit of the way before deciding to put our earphones in and listening to music. There was a song I really liked called 'Run' by Joji. I must remember to write that down in my file of songs to listen to in depth, maybe sing another cover.

We pulled into the cobbled driveway. My breath hitched. It was beautiful, manor of a house. It was all white, glowing lights lit up the inside of the house, it was filled with windows, pillars, balconies, and terraces sprinkled all over the brick house. I took my phone out and snapped a photo. I wanted to show someone. I clicked the first person who came to mind.

Eleanor.

I opened our texts to just frown.

She still hasn't responded. I was concerned.

I snapped out of it when Liam cheered, the car stopped. My legs were aching from sitting in an uncomfortable position.

I close my phone and my attention is distracted by the building once again. The door opens for us and I step out, followed by an excited Liam. I was in awe.

Because I removed myself out of the spotlight, I forgot how it felt to live in these extravagant places worth millions. I stretch my back and my face is hit with the cool March air.

I hear the door of a car behind us open, a cackle of a laugh belonging to Niall is heard.

I smile. Niall sprints out of the car running straight towards me laughing.

''FOOTBALL AND GOLF TOMMO, TOMORROW ME VS. YOU, FOOTBALL'' Niall yells landing in my arms.

''You're fucking on Irish'' I respond. Zayn and Harry get out the car as well, looking less excited.

Our bags are being pulled out the car and placed on the cobble path.

''Hello boys'' All our heads turn.

''Julian'' Zayn yells, jogging over to meet the man.

He laughs ''Hi Zayn, I was going to make a dramatic appearance inside, but I saw you all and couldn't resist'' Julian says. We are all huddled around him, each giving him a hug and a pat on the back.

''TOMMO'' he says greeting me.

''Ello dickhead'' I say and hug him.

''you've been writing music these part years or no? expecting great things'' He says and laughs.

''I got a whole file full of songs and sonnets, fucking heavy, I may not have produced any of the songs, but I definitely wrote a lot, got at least a solo albums worth''. I state proudly, I was so proud of the music I had written, and I now have a reason to show it off.

''Here that boys, Tommo has our new album basically written'' Julian jokes.

''Yeah, but how do we know its actually good'' Harry comments. I frown.

''Mate what the fuck?'' Niall gives Harry a look. ''He basically wrote our last three 1D albums with Julian, I think it's going to be good'' Niall finishes, and I smile, he winks at me and we all begin to walk into the house.

''LADS'' another manly voice shouts as we make our way though the entrance. My mouth is basically hanging on the floor at this point. Its so beautiful.