Reunited

LOUIS POV.

I was lying in bed; I didn't dare to move otherwise I'd wake Harry next to me. Even though he usually wakes up early he's still lightly snoring next to me.

I look to my bedside table, finding something to do. As much as I'd love to stay in bed with Harry..... I wasn't ever good at sitting still for too long.

I'm finally able to grab my phone and pull it to my face, not receiving much of a stir from Harry.

I see a couple of notifications. Not sure why, I went to sleep quite late and the clock on my phone says 9:23 so why are people messaging me at this time?

I look and the there was a text notification, to my surprise the message was from Kay.

I told myself I'd message him and ask how his doing, maybe meet up but in all honesty I completely forgot again.

I opened it and it read.

(KAY) – Hey Mafia man, haven't spoken in a while, I'm not sure if you wanted me to keep messaging you or not so I left it a little while, was wondering if we could meet up again? Nothing weird, we just got on well.

I reread it and to say I had to use every bone in my body to not snigger at the use of the 'mafia man' name he used for when he was round after that incident with Harry bringing him home and me offering to let him sleep in my room because he was drunk.

(ME) – Kay hey! Sorry I've been busy with Mafia shit butttttt I was about to text you in the next couple days to see if you wanted to meet up, mind reader. I have a free day today from late morning (must record some vocals for the new album, OH WAIT I mean *coughs dramatically* go rob a bank because Mafia life) but you could come over if you like, you know where we live, and I have a feeling the paps would find and annoy us in a heartbeat.

I send it and decide I need to shower.

For the whole day each of us will be sent into the studio with Julian to record the first set of vocals, it really doesn't take long, its only the first draft so we can send them to Ben, after that, we basically redo the vocals over and over again until they're how we want them. Then Julian puts all those together to create a song, Sandy, and Josh along with other band members who are new and haven't met yet would do the physical music for the songs, add that on, and any sound effects are made by Julian at the end.

So overall, the music process is quite a long and we are only a small section of it. Although the constant singing of the same line over and over and over again gets a little repetitive after a while.

Right, now I'm actually going to go for a shower, the earlier I get in the studio with Julian, is the earlier I can say Kay can arrive.

I lean over and press a small kiss to Harry's forehead; he stirs again but doesn't wake up. I then shuffle myself out from under the covers. Instantly hit with the cold.

It is literally April why is it freezing cold.....  I also remember last year it snowed in April so I'm not sure what I expected.

I make my way to my bathroom; the whole room was quiet apart from Harry's relaxed breath and the small pats of my feet on the floor.

I've been in this house for almost a month and I still smirk every time my body is faced with the large wall mirror. I do not know why it humors me so much and out of all the lads that picked their room before me, how did I end up with this.

How do you even find mirrors so big! I don't understand how they got that through the doors or up the stairs.

(Picture reference)