Fancy suits

LOUIS POV.

There was a loud click from across the room. A stumble on the grey carpeted floor. I stirred.

''LOUIS IF YOU GET UP NOW YOUR BREAKFAST WILL STILL BE HOT AND TAKE A SHOWER- oh'' My eyes widen and pull myself to sit up in bed, whipping my head in the direction of Liam.

Liam is looking at me with wide eyes, red face. He looked like he was in pain.

''sorry'' He whispers, looking down to the stirring man next to me.

OH SHIT

Liam didn't see what happened last night. Before I could open my mouth to speak, Liam ran out of my room as fast as he came in.

I pull my hands up to my face and rub my eyes. I swiftly slide out of bed.

Do I wake him up or let him sleep more?

I'm not sure how these things work.

I decided I'd be nice to Kay and let him sleep as I walked towards the bathroom.

I'll wake him up when I'm out the shower so he can leave before breakfast. I mentally note.

I walk to the cold bathroom. It was a light shade of cream. Pale blue tiles litter the walls and floor. There was a glass wall cornering off the shower, a mirror which covered the whole wall opposite it. I smirked.

The designers knew exactly what they were doing there.

I peel off my boxers and turn the hot water of the shower on. I stand there naked, putting my hand into the stream of the shower to see if it was the right temperature before walking in.

I decided I'd play some music while I shower. Today was the first day of practice. Julian wanted us all to sing a cover. I guess I should have picked mine by now but I'm lazy so.

I decided I wanted to sing a slow song, something which captured how I feel.

I scroll through Spotify on my phone and find my playlist for when I'm in the romantic mood. Evidently the name wasn't exactly the best either. It was called ''shit, maybe I miss you'' I got it from one of the songs I wrote a while ago but never released. Guess it was more of an inside joke then anything.

I start to wash, listening to my music, no songs have stuck out to me yet.

Until It did. I found the perfect song. I pull my hands from my shampooed head and press my phone screen, revealing the name of the song which fit perfectly.

'I Wanna Be Yours'' Arctic Monkeys.

It was perfect.

I smile happily listening to the lyrics, making sure I did know them all, I'll run I through a couple times later.

I rinse my hair and step out of the shower. Turning it off. I reach to the side of the sink/ counter and pull out a light blue towel. Wrapping it loosely round my waist.

I open the door of the bathroom and the cool air slaps me across the face. I turn to close the door and I feel a pair of eyes scare into the back of my head.

''If you stare any longer, you'll creep me out'' I state, turning, grinning at Kay who was looking up at me, still in bed.

''Sorry, thought you left me alone in the room, was getting a little freaked out on what to do'' He laughs.

I smile, at least I wasn't the only one who had no idea what to do in these situations.

''Well'' I say, walking towards the bed and sitting on the edge of it ''You'll need to leave in a second, unfortunately, but I have to speak to the lads and I have my first writing session later and need to prepare'' I state.