Business Man Boyfriend

(A.U I MADE A YOUTUBE PLAYLIST OF THE ALBUM, ALSO A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST OF THE ALBUM, UNFORTUNATELY NOT INCLUDING HIDEAWAY ON THE SPOTIFY VERSION BECAUSE THERE ISNT ANYTHING FOR IT) THE LINKS ARE IN THE CONVERSATION SECTION OF MY PROFILE. IF NOT JUST LOOK UP SONDER IN THE CITY ON SPOTIFY AND YOUTUBE AND IT MOST PROBABLY WILL COME UP)

LOUIS POV.

The whole house feels like a warzone.

It probably didn't help with the masses of alcohol I drank last night after the little party. I don't even think Harry and I got back to his room till around four in the morning.

I would have loved to be woken up by Harry placing soft kisses on my neck, yet it was the complete opposite.

We were woken up by Zayn bursting into our room, frantic and clearly hangover too.

He had come in with wide eyes telling us that Jeff had stormed into the house a second ago, currently having a shouting match with Julian who ended up sleeping in the spare bedroom last night because of the masses of alcohol he consumed too.

Let's admit, all of us consumed too much alcohol and were all hungover.

When Harry and I were scrambling to put clothes on we could hear the shouting match downstairs. I was able to recognise Jeff, Paul, Julian, and Liam shouting from downstairs. There were a few other voices, but I couldn't recognise them so I'm guessing they were people Jeff brought with him.

Harry and I were in silence the whole time of getting changed. I could tell he was more nervous then I was, but that wasn't a surprise as he was the one who made the changes to the album.

I on the other hand didn't feel as nervous about hearing Jeff, it's more to do with the verbal abuse.

And that how we got to where we are right now.

Harry and I were sitting next to each other in two chairs in the dining room. The boys stood behind us, Julian sat on the chair next to me and Paul on the chair next to Harry. Opposite us was a red-faced Jeff and three men and one woman, each holding clipboards.

The yelling hadn't finished, Jeff spitting as he smacks his hands on the wooden table still screeching at us but mainly at Harry. Under the table we were holding hands, giving his sweaty hand a little squeeze when Jeff said something extra hurtful to calm him down.

''DO YOU NOT REALISE HOW BAD THIS MAKES US LOOK'' Jeff yells again yet looking back and forth between Julian and Harry. ''THERE ARE SO MANY SONGS ON THIS ALBUM WHICH MAKES US LOOK BAD AS A MANAGEMENT, LET ALONE MAKING THE BAND LOOK BAD.'' His face lit up like a red light, glowing red with complete rage.

Harry was about to open his mouth to answer but Julian butt in.

''And what songs are you referring too? Just so we are on the same page?'' Julian asked calmly yet his voice held so much venom. Jeff banged his hands on the table again, making the dark wooden block shake under us.

''Apart from Harry's secret little deluxe scandal? Two other songs are causing issues for the management, copy of a copy – or however you named it, and the song Harry and Louis wrote together, what's it called?'' Jeff turned to the man in a suit next to him. He moved his clipboard a little in his direction for him to read. ''Only the brave?'' He finishes and turns back to Julian. ''Mr Bunetta, we hired you to watch over the boys and their writing process so we could monitor the songs which were being picked for this album, so now I ask you this, how did these songs make it on the album?'' Jeff sneers again and Julian turns to us, giving us sorry eyes.

''Julian you said you were hired by Jeff just because you've always worked for us. Jeff actually hired you to monitor our work?'' Niall asks, hurt clearly in his voice.