Pink Glittery Eyeliner

LOUIS POV.

It was the next morning. I was sitting cross legged on my bed with sheets of paper, music sheets, random napkins, post it notes and my file.

Paul woke all of us up at 7:30 this morning for a gym session before the interview later.

He said I could opt out if I still didn't feel good after yesterday. I was lazy of course I didn't want to work out.

So, I decided in the mean time I would go through every single bit of writing material I had with me, seeing if I could use any of it.

I was hungry but ignored it, wanting to get though all these songs before I distract myself.

At this point in time, I had two options for my solo song for the album. It was either going to be 'Two Of Us' it was about my mum, a send-off, letting her know how much she meant to me and how there's still a little bit of her within me. The other song was called 'Habit' it was a little bit more upbeat; it was a good song, but I felt like I couldn't donate it to the band, it wouldn't have sounded right with the rest of the boys singing it.

At least an hour had past and I had sorted the songs I was going to donate to the group. These were Only the Brave, Fearless, Always You, Back to you, Walls, Just like You and Defenceless.

I also ended up having another song being added to the group which I wanted to sing solo, it was called 'Don't Let It Break Your Heart'.

I huffed again, moving my leg from under me as I got pins and needles, I had so many good songs left which I didn't choose, but I didn't feel comfortable sharing them with the boys.

I begin clearing my notes away before there was a loud scream from downstairs.

Usually, I would just ignore the boys screaming, we are a loud bunch, but it was more of a painful scream.

Something felt off. I jumped off my bed and ran downstairs.

Apparently, Josh had the same idea as me because I ran into him in the halls, both of us now fast walking to the gym.

We open the doors and scan the room.

All four boys were in the boxing ring.

My eyes widen.

Harry and Liam were having a staring contest, standing straight, shoulders out, fists clenched, eyes darting at each other. Behind Harry was Zayn, holding his arms back and Niall holding Liam's arms.

Josh and I just stood there.

''WHAT THE FUCK HARRY YOU PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE'' Liam seethed; Harry only rolled his eyes.

Harry had punched Liam? But why?

''YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU HIT ME HARDER ON PURPOSE'' Harry screams, spit coming out of his mouth, not breaking eye contact with Liam.

I don't think any of the lads knew about Josh and my presence.

''IT WAS BY ACCIDENT HARRY. YOU KNOW IT WAS. BUT NO. YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PLAY THE VICTIM HERE DON'T YOU? YOU DO IT WITH NIALL. YOU DO IT WITH KENDALL, HELL YOU DID IT TO LOUIS.'' Liam's words echoed.

I stood in silence. Watching. It was true, Harry had always played the victim, it was something I'd never understand.

Josh was about to speak but was caught off when Harry ripped out of Zayn's grip and lunged for Liam.

Liam fell backwards taking down Niall with him.

Josh and I both run over, ducking under the boxing ring rope towards the boys.