Prologue 5: Confusion and Panic

A/N: Sorry this is late, been busy with the holidays and such. To make up for the missing 2 weekends I will try to post another chapter after this one later tonight. But we will see!  

*TW: SWITCHING*

Izuku's POV:

We were at Eraserhead's agency. He was filing reports or something and then we went to a room where people were. I gripped his shirt tightly and hid behind him knowing that if I did anything wrong I would get hurt. "Hey kid. It's okay nobody here is going to hurt you. It's fine. Let's sit down okay?" Eraserhead told me. I nodded not trusting my voice. We sat down as someone else sat in front of us. "Hello. My name is Tsukauchi Naomasa. But feel free to call me Tsukauchi. Now I need you to confirm the information we have and then I need to ask a few questions about your home life okay?" I nodded again. "So far here is what we know. Name: Izuku Midoriya. Age: 10. Quirk: None. Father: Hisashi Midoriya, currently in custody. Mother: Inko Midoriya, missing." Is that all true? "Y-yeah." I said. He smiled softly. "So. Here comes the hard part. We need to know the extent of what he did to you so that we can give him proper punishment. Can you tell us?" I tried to answer but instead all of the memories I never wanted to see again came rushing through my mind. I clutched my head in pain and tried to make it go away. But before I knew it I blacked out again.

Aizawa's POV:

Tsukauchi was asking the kid to tell us everything that happened when he just started clutching his head and he screamed and cried for it to stop. I moved in front of him and took his hands away from his head gently so he wouldn't hurt himself. Then just before I could do anything he passed out. I looked at Tsukauchi. "Should we move him and hope he doesn't freak out or should we just wait?" He put his hand on his chin and thought. "We probably shouldn't move him for now. So let's just let him sleep and when he wakes up we'll see if we can figure out what happened." I nodded and set his hands in his lap. "I'm gonna go grab a coffee. Want one?" He nodded. "That'd be great thanks.

I left the room and headed for the lounge to grab the coffee when a certain loud blonde rushed my way. "SHOUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "Hey 'Zashi. What's up?" I continued walking to the lounge. "How'd the mission go?" I shook my head. "We got the villain but there's something off about the kid." He tilted his head. "What'd you mean 'off'?" I looked at him as I grabbed the two coffees. "When I got there he was aggressive and protective of himself. However once I explained who I was he zoned out. After that his voice and manner changed. His voice was softer and kinder and he didn't know who I was at first even though I had explained like 30 seconds before. I don't know 'Zashi. It might just be my imagination but I bet there's something wrong with that kid's head." He nodded. "I would get him to a doctor and a psychiatrist fast." I nodded. "That was my plan but as soon as I mentioned a hospital he freaked out. I may have to just take him to Recovery Girl and have an appointment at our place or something for the psychiatrist." He nodded. "That makes sense. Anyways. I have some paperwork to do so you should head back as well." I nodded. See you later."

When I walked into the room I saw that the kid was still asleep but it looked like he was having a nightmare. I rushed forward and put the coffee down before waking the kid. "Hey. Kid. Kid! KID!" At that he woke up. He looked at me and nodded. "Who the fuck is that?" He pointed to Tsukauchi. "Like I said before. My name is Tsukauchi. I need to know what Hisashi did to you so that we can punish him properly." He re-explained. "Oh well no fucking wonder the kid passed out. You brought up bad memories that came crashing through his head. What a great fucking thing to wake up to. Listen up I'm only going to say this once. Don't bring up that monster up around Izuku and don't fucking try putting him in foster care. He's going to have a panic attack if he thinks he could end up in another house like that." He pointed at me. "You take us in. He feels safe around you." 'Us?' I thought. That's weird. Just what in the world is going on? Is it his unidentified quirk or is it something else? "Oh, and no hospitals. That is a fear for all of us. I'll answer your fucking questions if you do that. Alright?" We both nodded. "So what did Hisashi do to you?" The kid growled. "He was physically, mentally, and emotionally abusive to all of us. We had to endure rape, beatings, insults, yelling, solitary confinement and so much more ever since Izuku was 4." We grimaced at that. This kid has been through way too much. "Okay next question. If you aren't Izuku Midoriya. Who are you?" He sat there for a minute. "I don't have the authority to tell you at this time. Take him to a psychiatrist to learn more. Then someone will explain in more detail." He looked like he was struggling to stay focused. "Remember what you promised. See you next time. Heroes." Then he started staring off into space. "Huh? What's going on? Did it happen again? Oh. It did. Great..." I sighed. "Okay kid. I need to take you to see a friend of mine to get you checked out. Then we need to talk to one more person okay?" He went pale. "No. No hospitals. No doctors. Please. I don't wanna. Please." I realized that's what the other person meant. "No no no. It's okay we aren't going to a hospital. Just where I work so that a friend of mine can take care of your injuries. I promise it won't take long and nothing is going to hurt you." 

A/N: As always thank you for reading my story thus far. Hope you have a lovely day/night! -Alex