Chapter 2: Questions and Explanations

A/N: Hey! This chapter might be a bit confusing. If you don't remember a term I use look on the explanation page and if it's not there google is your friend. Just use a reliable source please. 

TW: Nightmares, death, blood, strong language, mild violence, panic attack 

PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION 

Izuku's POV:

-Nightmare-

I was in a dark room. Just sitting there. Nothing around, no sign of people or anything. Not even furniture. I just sat in the corner hoping someone would come save me. It felt like an eternity but a door opened. I stayed in the corner where I was safe, expecting someone to come hurt me. I buried my head in my knees and wrapped my arms around my head protectively. After what felt like an eternity I looked up. No one was in the room, but the door was still there. So I cautiously got up and walked to it. When I peeked outside I just saw a long hallway, the left was a dead end so I went right. Keeping my guard up I began to run. I closed my eyes not wanting to be in the dark anymore, when I ran into something. When I opened my eyes there in front of me was my dad. He held a bloody knife and a smirk was on his face. I backed away afraid he was gonna hurt me again but I tripped over something. When I looked down I had tripped over Aizawa's corpse. I started to shake him trying to wake him up. But then his blood started to pool around me. Instantly, the smell hit me and I cringed. I looked back the way I came and saw everyone that was nice to me. Dr.Kobayashi, Nezu, Tsukauchi, Recovery Girl, Aizawa, even my Mom. "You did this Izuku. They didn't have to get hurt, they didn't have to die. But you got me in trouble so I had to kill them. Now, it's your turn for punishment. He took the already bloody knife and slashed at me aiming to kill.

-Nightmare Over-

I was shaken awake by someone. I backed into the corner of whatever I was sitting on and covered my head protectively while pulling my hair. I noticed I was crying and my breathing was unstable but it didn't matter. All that mattered was protecting myself from him and the beating that was coming.

Hitoshi's POV:

I woke up hearing panicked breathing and soft crying. I got down from my bed and looked at my new brother. He was shaking and crying. His breathing was unstable. I had to wake him up so I could help him. So, I shook him hoping it would pull him out of whatever nightmare he was in. He woke up in a panic and the first thing he did was back into the nearest corner. He covered his head protectively as if expecting to be hit. I noticed that his breathing was getting even more unstable. There was no way that I was going to calm him down so I ran to my dads' room and shook Dad awake. "Dad, he needs help. He's crying, pulling his hair, and his breathing is unstable. He's in the corner of the bed and won't move." He nodded and got up.

Aizawa's POV:

Hitoshi shook me awake and explained what was going on. I ran to the boys' room and rushed over to Izuku. "Hey. Can you hear me?" I asked in a soft voice. He nodded shakily. "Can I touch you?" He shook his head. "Okay, I need you to name 5 things you can see. Can you do that for me?" He nodded once again. "H-h-hallway, bodies, k-k-knife." He shook his head. "Hey, hey, hey whatever you're seeing it isn't real. It's just a bad dream." He nodded again shakily. "Okay name 4 things you can feel." "Soft material, b-b-b-blood, c-c-clothes, c-c-c-cor-cor-corpse." My eyes widened. "Name 3 things you can hear." He took a deep breath. "Y-you, c-c-crickets, H-h-h-hisashi." I shook my head. "Kid, I know you can hear me but I need you to actually listen to me. Whatever, you see, feel, hear. It's not real. Focus on my voice and come back okay?" He nodded. "Name 2 things you can smell." "Laundry detergent a-a-and f-f-flowers." I nodded. "Name some things that make you feel calm." "Music a-a-and h-h-h-hugs." I nodded. "Can I hug you?" He nodded, no longer crying or pulling at his hair. He was breathing normally too. I pulled him into a hug and he clung to me like a lifeline. I ran my hands through his hair hoping it would help.