Chapter 3: Introductions Gone South

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES!!!!!! I am so sorry for making you wait this long but hopefully I can start updating every other week. Every week was too stressful and I burned myself out causing the hiatus but I feel like every other week will give me time to produce a good chapter. I will give you a list of alters you've met so far and a run down of looks and personality if anyone requests it. So let me know if that's something you want and I will make it and post it. Updating as I go. 

Izuku's POV: (Still age 10 btw)

When I woke up I was confused. One second I was with Kacchan and Katashi and the next all I saw was black. I sat up and tried rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. When I looked around I saw, Aizawa? Dad? I made a mental note to ask him later. When I felt more awake I looked around and saw that I was in the same room I was last night. I was going to shake Aizawa awake when a tall man with blonde hair and green eyes walked in. (It's Mic but I'm bad at describing people) I went stiff. Strangers always seem to scare me. Then he started to speak. "Hey little listener, you had Shouta really worried last night. How are you feeling today?" He spoke softly.

I looked down at Aizawa and started shaking him awake. I don't know who this is and I'm scared. He groaned. "Cockatoo, go away. I'm tired." he mumbled. "A-a-aizawa?" I said "'Zawa, someone's here." I mumbled. His eyes shot open and he sat up immediately looking for the intruder. A look of recognition crossed his face. He turned to me. "So how are you feeling. Any better after last night?" I pointed at the stranger and started shaking. "Oh. He scared you didn't he? It's okay. He's my husband. His name is Hizashi Yamada." As soon as I heard his first name I heard nothing and saw nothing but memories. I heard everything he called me. Saw everytime he hurt me. All I could do was scream and plead for it to stop.

~Flashback~

I just got back from school and was going to head up to my room when I was pulled back by my collar and a bottle was smashed over my head. I stumbled backwards grabbing the wall behind me to keep my balance. "W-w-wait p-p-please!" I cried. He smirked and punched me to the ground. All I could do was protect my head and stomach as best as I could as he punched and kicked me for what felt like hours. All while yelling over and over. "You're useless! Your mother left me because of you! No one is ever going to love you!" Then I blacked out.

~Flashback End~

Meanwhile...

Hizashi's POV:

(Please note Hizashi with a Z is Present Mic and Hisashi with an S is his father. This story would be very confusing if you didn't know the difference.)

I woke up and noticed that Shouta was missing. I had a feeling he would be with the Little Listener knowing how trauma can be. I got dressed and went to the boys' room to see the kid was awake. I smiled softly as he looked around and rubbed his eyes. When he saw me he went a little pale and started shaking. "Hey little listener, you had Shouta really worried last night. How are you feeling today?" I asked softly. He looked down and noticed Shouta and shook him awake. "Cockatoo, go away. I'm tired." he grumbled. I chuckled softly. The kid mumbled something and Shouta shot awake and looked around. He sent me a look that told me to stay quiet. "So how are you feeling. Any better after last night?" He pointed at me. "Oh. He scared you didn't he? It's okay. He's my husband. His name is Hizashi Yamada."

As soon as Shouta said that the boy went rigid and pale. Soon he was pulling at his hair, crying, hyperventilating, and screaming for it to stop. Shouta looked at me, eyes wide. "What do we do? Hitoshi was never this bad." I asked him. "Try and get through to him. It's all we CAN do." He said.

I rushed forward and tried talking to him. "Hey Little Listener? Can I touch you?" I asked. "NO!! STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed. "It's okay. That's fine. Can you hear me?" Through all his screaming he was able to nod. "Okay. I need you to listen to me. You aren't with him. You're with Shouta and-" Shouta cut me off. "'Zashi. My husband." I nodded and picked back up. "C'mon. What you're seeing is a memory. It's not here. It's not now. Can you please come back to us? We can help but you need to let us." I told him. He stopped screaming but he still wasn't breathing properly and still had a grip in his hair. "There we go. See? We're making progress. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath or two." He took two shuddering breaths. "Now open your eyes. Can you see me and Shouta?" I asked. He nodded. "Can Shouta touch you?" He nodded again, so Shouta pulled him into a hug.

Aizawa's POV:

By some miracle 'Zashi was able to pull the kid out of his flashback. I was hugging him tightly and wrapped my legs around him to give him a sense of security as he cried. His grip was so strong. Almost like he thought we were going to disappear. "It's okay. We're not going to leave. You're safe." We stayed like that for 10 minutes before he let go. He turned around in my arms to face Hizashi. "Oh wait. I forgot to ask. Are you still Izuku??" I said looking down at the kid. They shook their head no. "Can you tell me your name and how old you are?" They nodded. "I'm Daku, I'm a girl and I'm 9!" She said. "Okay, Daku my name is Shouta Aizawa and that is 'Zashi Yamada. We're Izuku's new dads'" I told her. She looked excited. "You mean no more Bad Man?? Bad Man hurt me..." I noticed she was starting to look off into the distance. "No. No more bad man. We're here to take care of Izuku and whoever else needs help in your system!" Hizashi said quickly. She nodded. "I need to go bye-bye now. You get to meet my Mommy!" She said excitedly. Then she started staring off into space. I think the term was dissociating.

3rd POV:

When ________ came to she looked around. "Oh my. Where am I now?" She asked, no one in particular.. Then she noticed the arms around her and Hizashi in front of her. "Could you let me go please?" She asked, looking up at Aizawa.