Prologue 4: Rescue?

A/N: Hey! This is the second update as promised. But I'm going to make it official the part after this one will be the final prologue and then we will start arc 1. So the next prologue is going to be longer than most chapters because I couldn't find a good place to split it. Anyways that's info for next week. Here we go!

                                                   TW: SWITCHING AND MENTIONS OF ABUSE!

                             (look back at the first page for a reminder on what switching means!)

Izuku age 10:

I'm just laying on my bed thinking. Over the past 4 years I've been blacking out and hearing voices. I wonder why? Does everyone experience this or is it just me? What am I supposed to do? I don't understand. That's when I heard a crash downstairs. And once again I blacked out.

??? 2's POV:

I stood on my guard ready to run, hide, or protect myself and the body if necessary. I grabbed Izuku's phone and anything we would need if we got the chance to escape. I was gathering the last of the things we would need/want when I heard the door open. I whipped around in a fighting stance only to see a tall, pale man who looked exhausted. He had long black hair and eyes to match. I was very cautious considering what we went through. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked in a growl. He held up his hands in surrender and backed off a bit. "Look kid, I'm a pro hero. Eraserhead. We've been watching this house for a while and just got the warrant to arrest your father. I need you to calm down so that we can help you." I shook my head not trusting anyone. "He's a 'pro hero' too. I don't trust you." He sighed. "Look kid. I know what you're feeling and how you feel but let me tell you. Your father-" I growled. "That man is not and never will be my father." He again sighed. "Okay. Hisashi is a pro hero gone bad. He in particular was an unforeseen issue but we got him now. So, please kid. I need you to trust me." I nodded skeptically before spacing out. I then retreated for now seeing no threat.

Izuku's POV:

When I came to, I was standing in my room with a mysterious man in front of me with his hands up. I was very confused. "Who are you?" He looked very confused. "Kid I told you already. I'm a pro hero. We came to arrest your father and get his 'family.'" I shook my head. "So it happened again. Sorry. I don't know what's going on with me. What's your hero name? Oh wait you look familiar. Hmmmmm. Oh! I know! You're Eraserhead! An underground hero."

Aizawa's POV:

To say I was shocked was an understatement. This kid went from completely not trusting me to talking to me casually. Even knowing who I was when he didn't before. His voice changed as well. Whatever is going on with this kid is not normal. We'll need to get him checked out psychologically as well as physically. "Look kid. It's great that you're calm but we should probably get going. You need to see a doctor and a psychiatrist. He paled at that. "NO. Absolutely not. Never in a million years. No doctors. No hospitals. I can't. The last time we went there..." He started to panic, hyperventilating and all. He started walking around the room probably feeling claustrophobic. I jumped into action. "Kid, kid. Hey. Look at me. Whatever's happening in your mind isn't real. It's over now. He can't hurt you." At that he looked at me and that look. Gods, that look it felt like it shattered my heart. The kid was crying and he looked like he had no hope left. "Are you sure? I'm okay? He's gone?" I hugged the kid. "Yeah, he's gone. He can't hurt you." He clung to me and wouldn't let go so I just waited for him to calm down. Once he did I took him outside and to my car, sat him in my passenger seat and took him to the agency. He absolutely refused to let go of me so I just did everything with him. From paper work, to waiting, to questioning. We did it all together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: WOW! Glad he is away from Hisashi. That man is fucking horrible. But don't worry you haven't seen the last of him yet! >:) Anyways enough spoilers. Again look forward to a longer update next week and it might be a little confusing just a warning. Have a good day/night!