Chapter 7: Meeting Auntie Nem

A/N: Turns out I had this one pre-written properly too! Less work for me! Have a field day with this I guess. 

*A week later*

3rd POV:

Izuku was scared and anxious. Hizashi and Shouta had to go back to work as teachers and pros so he would be left home with Hitoshi with someone he didn't know. While he was getting comfortable with his dads and Hitoshi, strangers scared him to the point where he was shaking. What if's kept running through his mind as they waited. Hitoshi, stuck by Izuku knowing that this would be nerve wrecking for the boy, Izuku gave him a look of appreciation.

That's when Hitoshi noticed it. Izuku was starting to switch, he looked as if he was far away and his eyes were fluttering. He grabbed his head with one hand and stabilized while the switch was happening. (I am basing this off what I have observed from systems this may be different for everybody)

Alters POV: (For unknown alters I will say this from now on. I have lost track of how many you have met)

I looked around not recognizing my location. That's when a boy around the age of the body who had purple hair and eye bags came into my field of vision. "Hey, my name's Hitoshi. I'm Izuku's adoptive brother. What's your name?" he asked me. I nodded at him "My name is Deku. I switched with Izuku because he was starting to panic. Katashi should be looking after him now." Hitoshi nodded. "Alright well let me introduce you to me and Izuku's adoptive dads. Don't worry they are really nice." I nodded skeptically, before following the boy to what looked like an entryway. "Dad, Papa Izuku switched with someone new. Their name is Deku." Hitoshi stated. One of the older men looked appalled at my name. Which wasn't surprising. A lot of people reacted like that. "I'm Izuku's dad, my name is Shouta Aizawa, this is my husband Hizashi Yamada. I hope we can get along," he said. I nodded. "If you were wondering, my name came from old classmates. They used to call Izuku, Deku because Izuku in kanji can be read as Deku which means useless. They used to call him that because he is quirkless. I am a trauma holder and Izuku's emotional protector. I age slide from 4 to 15 oh I have a message from Rin 'He has almost no memories of back then and I would like to keep it that way so don't tell him any of this.'' All of them nodded. I felt like Izuku was stabilized so before switching with him I told them "If any of you hurt him you will be in a world of hurt. All of us protectors and Rin will be on you in seconds. Do NOT take us lightly. Bye for now" then I was back at the house.

Izuku's POV:

When I came to, I saw my new family deadpanning. "What's wrong? Why are you making those faces?" I asked them. "It's nothing, Little Listener. Just one of your friends can be a bit intimidating." I was about to reply when the doorbell rang. I hid behind Hitoshi feeling nervous. When Dad opened the door a woman with long black hair and blue eyes walked in. I immediately recognized her. Gasping, I ran up to her. "Midnight!!! I have so many questions for you! Wait, let me grab my notebook!!! Be right back." I said as I dashed off.

Aizawa's POV:

After he ran to his room to grab his notebook I chuckled. "Well, you'll be stuck with him like that for a few hours. When Izu gets into hero mode he can go for days without stopping I swear. Anyways we have to go. We'll see you later. Oh, and information you need to know about Izuku is on the counter." I walked out with Hizashi and to the car. Sighing, I wondered if Izuku would be okay.

Nemuri's POV:

When I volunteered to take care of Hitoshi and his new brother I never expected to be recognized in my civilian clothes. Much less by a ten-year-old, and when I was told to look on the counter for information regarding Izuku I never expected a 5-page essay. Grading them is hard enough without me having to read extra on my day off. However, once I was done reading I was shocked. I couldn't figure out what to feel . Pity and sadness felt wrong but happiness was definitely wrong. So what?

Before I could figure it out the 10-year-old came rushing back into the room holding a notebook and pencils. "Call me Auntie Nem okay kiddo!" He nodded before we talked for a while about heroics and my quirk. Then we made cookies together with Hitoshi before settling for movies the rest of the day. I must've fallen asleep at some point because when I woke up I had a sleeping Izuku in my arms and Shouta and Hizashi were sitting at their table having a quiet conversation. I carefully picked him up and laid him on the couch next to Hitoshi before taking a seat next to Shouta and Hizashi. "Did you guys have fun today?" Zashi asked. I nodded. "He's amazing with that analysis of his though. They agreed. We spent the next few hours together before having dinner and I eventually went back home.

3rd POV:

Over the next few months, Izuku and his alters met many people. There was Uncle Toshi, Uncle Naomasa, Uncle Nezu, and basically all the staff at UA (Cementoss, Snipe, 13, Ectoplasm, Vlad King, Recovery Girl, Lunch Rush, Power Loader, Hound Dog and anyone else I missed.) He had the time of his life meeting and talking with them about heroics all the while starting his training with Hitoshi to become one himself. But boy was he in for a surprise later on.

A/N: In the next chapter I'll probably do a big time skip. Like 2 years and provide a summary of what happened. The chapter after that will be a list of alters you have met so far. (Yes that counts towards my quota because 1) I'm lazy 2) I have to re-read the entire story and go through and write up a character description for all of them.) Have a good day/night! ~Alex