NEW BOOK!!!

HI YES, THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! I am making a new book as you can see! This is going to be the other story I will update in between Complications so I will update Complications and then this one and vice versa so hopefully having this will motivate me to write more. I may fall out of updating Complications due to excitement for this book but I promise I will eventually go back to it. Complications is very important to me as a writer and it holds so much personal value. I want to see it through! Even if it takes me years and you guys lose interest. Anyways! Sorry for being a downer there! I just wanted to let you know that this is coming. It's called I'm Here and No One Can Stop Me. The title itself has a double meaning but you'll see later won't you? Anyways without further ado the summary for this story!

I'm Here and No One Can Stop Me:

When All Might tells Izuku Midoriya that he can not become the hero he always dreamed of, something in him snapped. All those repressed feelings came out all at once. Anger, frustration, and most of all depression. Will he succumb to his pain or will he be saved?

I realize it's not the best but you know I tried. Just so you know this will still have angst but a lot less of it. Have a wonderful day/night and I will get the prologue/1st chapter of I'm Here and No One Can Stop Me out asap! Oh, I almost forgot! This story is largely inspired by Birds of A Feather by ShinkaAkira on AO3 I highly recommend it!

-goingtounalivemyself

AKA Alex