Chapter 4: The Caretaker

A/N: Here's the new chapter as promised. Although I feel kinda dumb. I prewrote a whole bunch of stuff in case this happened but then forgot that I did. Sorry about that! Surprisingly, there's no trigger warning today! Enjoy!

_______'s POV:

I looked up at the man holding me and asked "Could you let me go please?" Both of them looked a little stunned. That won't do. "Oh. Yeah. Sorry." He replied as he let me go. I stood up and looked around the room. "Well this certainly isn't HIS house. He also wouldn't let people in our room so I see Daku wasn't lying. It's a little hard to believe though." I said to no one in particular. "Oh forgive my rudeness. My name is Hiroko. I'm 20 and a female. I take care of all the littles in the system and are seen as their mom or older sister. I hope we can get along!" I told them bowing. "It's nice to meet you Hiroko. My name is Shouta Aizawa and this is my husband Hizashi Yamada. We're Izuku's new dads'" Aizawa said.

"Oh my. That name probably didn't sit well with Izuku, did it?" I asked. They shook their heads. "Can you tell us why? We're a bit confused. He seemed to go into a flashback of sorts." They shuddered, probably uncomfortable at seeing him like that. Katashi was close and told me it was okay to tell them. "Hmmm. Katashi says it's okay to tell you. Izuku's biological father's first name was Hisashi. So when he heard your first name they sounded similar and he connected your name to him. I suggest using an abbreviated form of your name when he comes back. Just to be safe." I told them. They nodded.

I was about to say something when a kid not much taller than the body walked in with two cups of coffee. He handed them to his parents before whispering something in Yamada's ear. Yamada whispered something back before he turned to me. "Hello! My name is Hiroko and I take care of the littles of the system. What's your name?" I asked. "My name's Hitoshi Yamazawa. I'm 10 just like Izuku. I hope we can get along." I giggled. "Well aren't you sweet. Oh! I'm 20 by the way!" I told him. He nodded.

I noticed that Izuku was starting to switch with me so before we switched fully I hurriedly told them "I'm switching with Izuku. Be careful please!" They nodded and before I knew it I was back in the green house. I smiled softly and started watering the plants, hoping everything was starting to look up for us.

Hitoshi's POV:

I don't fully understand what's happening. I just know that there is more than just Izuku in his body. So when I was introduced to Hiroko I was a little baffled. She was so kind and all I could do was talk to her like any other person. Then suddenly she said " "I'm switching with Izuku. Be careful please!" That meant that Izuku was going to be in control. I think.

3rd POV:

When Izuku came to, he was standing in front of Shouta and who he thinks is 'Zashi. His memory was a little hazy. Then he noticed a boy who was a little taller than him with purple hair and eyes. He also looked very tired. He looked between Hitoshi and Shouta not knowing what to do. "Izuku?" Hizashi asked. He looked over to him. "Present Mic??" he asked, confused. Hizashi chuckled a bit. "You've got a sharp eye Little Listener. Not many recognize me in civilian form." He told him. "'Zashi if he recognised ME. He was going to recognize you." Shouta told him. Hizashi looked at his husband, eyes wide. "He recognized you? In hero form??" Hizashi was absolutely baffled. Not even all of the police force knew who Shouta was. Shouta nodded. "Yeah kid. That's Present Mic. He's my husband. His name is 'Zashi Yamada, and this is Hitoshi Yamazawa. Our son and your new brother." Shouta informed him, placing his hand on Hitoshi's shoulder. Izuku nodded.

"Now who's hungry? I'll make pancakes!" Hizashi asked. He and Hitoshi walked out to go get everything ready. Izuku mumbled something as they walked out. "What was that kid?" Shouta asked. He looked at me. "I haven't had pancakes since before I was 4..." Shouta wasn't surprised. His mom disappeared at 6 and his father treated him horribly. "Well, now you can have them all the time. 'Zashi makes them 2-3 times a month. You just have to ask, okay?" He told the 10 year old. He gave a small smile. Just an upturn of the corners of his lips. But for now. It was enough.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Hiroko is just a big ol' sweetheart. I really like her. Anyways I hope you guys have a nice day/night and hopefully I'll see ya next time. 

~Alex