Chapter 6: The Start of a Big Change

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted lately! Me and my family are moving so I've been caught up in that. However! I am just barely making my quota of one chapter a month so I'll do a double update tonight. Also, school starts in like 3 weeks TAT I don't want toooooooooo I'll have to switch mid-semester anyways -_-; Anyways! Here we go! 

Previously in the Inner World:

"What the fuck just happened? Where did he go?" Bakugo asked. Katashi sighed. "This is gonna be a long day. Izuku went back to the front. He won't be back for a while. But to answer your other question I think it's time you met someone."

After Izuku Goes Back to Fronting:

Katsuki's POV:

"Katashi what the fuck do you mean?" I asked. He motioned for me to stay where I was. I'm going to talk to Rin. Stay here. Feel free to read, watch tv, or play video games. I'll be back soon." He ran out of the room. I just sat there thinking. 'What do I do now? God damn it. What the hell happened to Izuku? Why DID? Also, I'm not me but I'm not really NOT me. This is so confusing.' I dragged my hands down my face. "What the hell...All this time I've been hurting Zuku. Adding to his pain instead of protecting him. God fucking damn it. Where did it all go wrong? I'm no better than a damn villain."

Rin's voice came from the door. "Now you know that's not true." I whipped my head to look at her. "Isn't it though? All this time I've been hurting him. Mentally, physically, emotionally, you name it." Rin shook her head. "A villain would never regret his actions the way you do now. Besides, while you may be a persecutor now, I can feel a change in you. Before you know it you'll be a very important part of Izuku's life. But for now we need to show you the other persecutor. He's a true villain. I don't know if we'll ever be able to unlock him. Anyways, follow me." She said as she walked out the door.

Rin's POV:

I led Katsuki and Katashi down into the basement. "As hard as you try you won't be able to see the others. It's going to stay that way as long as I see fit. So stop trying to see them." I told them. Katsuki let out a "tch'' while Katashi rubbed his neck awkwardly and apologized. "It's fine. Just thought I'd let you know." We continued walking for about 10 minutes when Katsuki stopped at a certain cell. "But that's...!" He exclaimed. "Hm?" I walked back and looked at the alter before me. "Izuku is not ready for him. Not yet. Soon though. Do not tell anyone else of him. I allow you to see him because he is important to you. If you speak of him without permission there will be consequences for us all." I warned. He gulped and nodded. "If you wish we can come back another day and speak with him." He looked at me startled. "However, do not come down here without me. It's forbidden." I told him. He let out a small "Okay." We kept going for another 5 minutes or so before I stopped at HIS cell. "Katsuki, say hello to Hisashi Midoriya, Izuku's father and tormentor. The other persecutor in this system." I told him.

3rd POV:

Katsuki looked at the man in disbelief. "No fucking way! Uncle Hisashi wouldn't do that!" He yelled. "Actually, he would and he did. That's why we split anyway. Some of us are introjects like you and someone else who wishes to remain nameless." Rin said calmly. "Kat. You NEED to understand. Inko wouldn't do this. But you saw how he was sometimes aggressive. That problem just got bigger and bigger until little Izu couldn't take it anymore." Katashi explained. Katsuki nodded. It made sense. "I want to change. I don't want to hurt Zuku anymore! I hate to be asking this but-" Katsuki was cut off. "We'll help you. Everyone will. Let's go upstairs and talk with everyone." Katsahi told him.

*smoll timeskip to after Katashi explains*

Katashi's POV:

"And that's it! So will you guys help?" Most said yes. I turned towards Deku. "And what about you? Are you okay with this? You are directly involved." I rubbed the back of my neck. Deku turned towards Katsuki. "Well, I suppose introductions are in order. My name's Deku. I look almost exactly like Izuku. My purpose is to be a trauma holder and protect Izu from emotional distress. Meaning when you bullied 'him' before you came here that was actually me." Deku stated coldly. Katsuki looked down "God damn it. I'm really fucking sorry. I wish I could take it all back. I really fucking do. So Deku. I'm sorry." He looked back up after he finished. "YOU I can forgive because YOU are trying to change. HE is not and I can't hold HIS actions against YOU because while you are him. He is not YOU. YOU are already better than HIM '' Deku enunciated all the pronouns to help Katsuki accept that he is not the Katsuki Bakugo of the outside world. I smiled. "I am SO proud of you both! Let's celebrate!" I told everyone.

A/N: This chapter was pre-written so that's cool. I have some more pre-written but I want to double-check that it aligns with this chapter because I know at some point I changed the original plot or something...Anyways see y'all soon! (P.S I put a movie/tv show reference!  The first person who finds it gets one free Q&A. Even if it includes spoilers. The person who can identify/tell me where it's from and which scene will also get a Q&A :3 Good luck!)