a monsters protege

Night fell on the city honnoji academy
And all throughout the city the homeless and delinquint scavanged the streets

Though one in particulsr stood out it was Maiko Ogre she had here all to familar glasses only this time she wore a large coat and a busted hat to hide herself

artist of the displinary commitee was now just another damned denizen of the lower class ever sense her expolsion from the academy by gamagori and her suspected abandonment from shinkets as he went by. She'd been forced to be a bottom feeder scrounging for crumbs just survive .

And it was humilateing she thought

Maiko: I the greT ogere reduced to this all for seeking power for the fun of it. Damn that matoi girl and damn gamagori for expelling me. DAMN THE WHOLE ACADEMY FOR THINKING THEY COULD DO THIS TO ME.

So what if she plotted to overthrow satsuki, and take the throne for herself, everyone wanted power for there own reasons that was just how it worked at honnoji academy.

It's a doog eat dog world and only the strong survived

Maiko tipped over the trashcan
Curseing her turn of bad luck. She had no power nothing

She slumped against the wall as the message began to sink. Then she mentally smiled
Maiko: oh well atleast I'm safe from satsuki's wrath and more importantly the monster who employed me.

Maiko smiled in relief believeing it couldn't get any worse.

Suddenly a stranger came he wore a typical cap a warm coat, jeans a shirt, and and some typical sneakers he couldn't have been anyone but a no star so she ignored him, until he stopped infront of her.

???: excuse me miss but I couldn't help but notice that you seem to need hp? Why don't you come with me.

Maiko had half a mind to tell him to buzz off but then she thought maybe she could get something of value from this foolish stranger even if it was a no star they he looked like he atleast had valueables that he owned maybe even money. And that would make her life much more comfortable.

She thought about it then gave a smile, a deviously deceptive shark toothed, look in the eye smile.

Maiko got up then she changed her tone. Remembering to play the damsal in distress.

Maiko: oh my apologises I didn't see you there, yes I would like some help.

???: I thought you would come with me.

She gave her hand to the man and noticed her the metalic yet clothlike feeling of his hand this person was cleay not what he seemed but she quickly decided to play along, she'd take him out anyway with the knife she had hidden in her school skirt, then after she took him out she'd loot the body for any valuebles.

Pulling her up the man beckoned her to follow him walking along she continued talking, to try to sway him, to underestimate her as a threat.

Maiko: Hey I just wanted to thank you for helping me sir my family disowned me after I was banned from the academy. I'm very hungry you see so where ever you take me I hope you have food.

The clooked mystery man ignored her.
Then came up to an alley and turned.

???: this will do perfectly we can talk buisness here he said.

Maiko: *sweating* H-here but I thought you were tak-

???: sorry but I need to be quick about this.

Before maiko could further object he took her hand and practically pulled her down the alley.

"Who is this guy"maiko thought panicing that her plan to rob this guy wasn't going so well. Whatever it was about him didn't feel right to her it felt dark and inhuman. She tried calm herself  to stop lower her heart rate and and reassure herself she took out the knife held tight knuckles white. Looking frantically around for a chance to strike she didn't care about robbing him anymore she was fearing for her life.