A once in a life time chance

Today was the day.

Announcer: thats right today is the result of the runoff election so come down to honnouji academy, kids, parents, dogs, cats it's fun for the whole family!

Yeah while mako's family was looking for a tv to watch the fight and then realizing the tv materou found was empty they decided to go to the tv store.

Ryuko was getting ready for big match she had arrived at school with mako but y/n was nowhere to found.

Ryuko: y/n where are you you said you'd be here today.

Mako: hey ryuko don't worry I'm sure y/n is in the crowd right now cherring you on!

Satsuki: students of honnouji academy! You have fought hard for the past week in order to rise through rankings and now as the surviors! It is time for your final challenge in the sudden death runnoff!

Suddenly the academy began to shake as 5 pillars rised from the academy grounds.

"Fight! And make become a front runner in the election!'

Ryuko: the bitch! she's makeing this up as she goes. Well so can I!

Ryuko slashed her through the crowd of one stars , she parkoured her way up the building with her scissor blades assistance and in a finishing back flip she was atop of the tower. As expected every elite four member was there. Except one. Sangeyama, instead in his place was an unfamlar figure he wore a strange looking helmet that somewhat resembled a a biker helmet he wore an overcoat jacket street fighting gloves simple jeans and combat boots. "Whos that guy?

The other students in the crowd seemed to also have the same question. They were expecting sangeyama but instead a complete stranger was in his place, it was almost unpresedented the elitte four almost never lost before it's just never happbed except from ryuko obviously.

*clack*  SILENCE!

Satsuki shined with intense radiance ending any unwanted discussion

Satsuki: It is true that not all of the elite four have survived this week but such is the nature of this acadeny even those at the bottom may have a chance at the top! As such I welcome the newest member of the elite 4!

KAIEN HAKAMORI

And now that that has been adressed Matoi! You will fight the elite 4! If you succeed I will tell you the details of your fathers death!

Suddenly the mystery man spoke.

Kaien: we also have are own terms we'd like to add for this arrangement Mrs satsuki. Since this is a special occasion we believe each of the members should get a shot at the girl!
Sound fair?

Ryuko noticed His voice sounded oddly digitized and robotic. He sounded like one of those badguys from a scifi movie franchise y/n showed her one time. Discardeing the thought she refocused her energy into what would be the biggest fight she'd ever had.

Nonon: I mean if we're gonna
Fight her anyway we may as well get it out of the way now.

Ryuko: Fine by me, come at me all at once I'll take you all on!

Inumuta: as you usual your an idiot.

Ryuko: what'd you say!?

Inumuta: as are newest member said are goal is to fight you each one on one.

Each of us over the past week with the exception of the newcomer. Gathered a large number of kills those with the least kills goes first and the most go last.

Kaien: fine by me,I'm game.

Since gamagori has the lowest amount of defeats he went first.

Gamagori. I am lady satsuki's shield I will battle you and I will crush you!