ch4 when 2 kamui meet part 2 prisoner of paradise

Shinketsu:POV

It was night time and /n was asleep
Whenever he slept shinketsu could always hear his thoughts and feelings the most his desires forbidden and permitted.

And he hated it.He hated being a keeper he hated what Nui had done to him but most importantly he hated the memories that were given to him on that fateful day. The day that he was made to be fused with y/n.

He didn't know who he was before becoming a kamui . His body came from the primordial life fiber like nui had but that's it . He was just the first successful experiment with No life no memories of his own no recollection just y/n and his memories. He was an extension of him with no real thoughts of his own.

Shinketsu: what a stubborn foolish kid you are y/n.

Living in a false reality believing your life was practically perfect it almost makes me pity you.

Though he could hardly pity the boy as much as he pitied himself. Trapped in this body unable to survive on his own and have these same memories of a boy who's life he wanted for himself but never could have. But perhaps their was 1 part of it, the best part of it that he could yet make his

Y/N opened his eyes that were no longer his own but shinketsu's.

He got up and slowly approached the sleeping girl careful not to wake the other kamui he sat down beside her and examined her.

Shinketsu: so your girl that he was talking about with me

Shinkets took his hand or rather y/n's and brushed it across her hair.

Shinketsu: It's no wonder y/n likes you  levery thing about you makes him want you. Your rebel attitude, your perseverance,your disregard for in place standards of the status quo. It's even made me a fan of you.

It's been a fun show so far atleast but soon I'll have to leave the audience and go on stage myself for act 2."Then the fun begins".

*Timeskip to morning*
Ryuko's pov:
Ryuko walked to school as normal and meetup with y/n along the way who still seemed embarrassed from last night's "inciden"
Ryuko *yawn* 

Mako: what's wrong ryuko? didn't get enough sleep?

Y/N: I know how that feels *sigh*.

Ryuko: yeah it felt like someone was watching me.

Senketsu: Ryuko

Ryuko: what is it senket.

Suddenly a bunch of flags unrolled on the left side each presenting star Crest of honnoji academy then familiar blinding light of satsuki kiriyuin her self.

Y/N: AHHHH F******CK NOT AGAIN I JUST GOT THE MORNING GRITT OUT OF MY EYES I CAN'T SEE SHIT NOW!

Satsuki kiriyuin: So you've come Ryuko Matoi.satsuki spoke as y/n continued to writhe In agony trying to adjust his sight.

Ryuko: To what do I owe this grand welcome Satsuki Kiriyuin!

Satsuki: It was you who said when we next meet that we would settle matters once and for all.

Ryuko: how very conchienchess of you

Y/N: Oh jesus f*ck mako get a bucket!
Mako: go get her ryuko, here y/n *splash*

Satsuki: rejoice matoi for you will be the first offering to my Junketsu

Ryuko: purity? what exactly is pure?

Satsuki: why don't I show you.