I want to know more about you

The second match was about to begin
Meanwhile the man in the mask was off somewhere else in a bathroom under the bleachers the mystery man was looking out himself in the mirrior then he spoke,

Shinketsu: you sure your up for this man, you know she'll be heart broken

Then another voice spoke from the same mouth as he took off the mask to reveal his face covered by a shadow of contempt.

Y/n: it doesn't matter I have a job to do.

Mako pov: oh man I wish Y/n were here, me and him she be up there helping out ryuko, I know we could help her kick but.

Suddenly the giant former 3 star student sat down beside her in only his boxers.

Mako: who gamagori

Gamagori: Oh hello mankanshou do not fear I am now a no star just like you and as such I am only here to watch the fight. Lady satsuki No matter what I swear I will make it back to your side.

Mako: Fight me!

Gamagori: huh?

Mako: if your gonna be cheering for satsuki then I'm gonna cheer for ryuko with all I've got.

Gamagori: hmmph your cheering for matoi to bring down satsuki's kingdom yet it has hardly moved obe iota?

" To be fair one of your own was replaced by me."

Mako was startled by the sudden introduction of the masked man, where as gamagori glared in contempt.

Kaien: sup gami, heard you lost the fight thats too bad. still it's odd satsuki didn't crucify you like she did the guy before me guess she really is too soft.

Gamagori: you! I don't remember this stand being for a three star you should be up on the platform awaiting your turn to fight.

Kaien: ohoho Gami, gami, gami, thats abit rude don't you think I was just trying to check on my dear friend and here you sre attacking me, I technically out rank you now you know.

Gamagori: lady satsuki may allow your participation in the election but I don't trust you, you have no regards to the rules or her ladies wishes.

Kaien: Ha! rules yeah thats been doing alot of good for you so far from where I'm standing. All that matters in life is doing what you love and getting what you want by any means necessary things like honor and fairness have no place in a fight, or a war.

Gamagori: hmmph you and I will never get along it seems.

Kaien: your just now getting that? anyway I'm not here for you.

The man turned to mako, who instantly took a boxing stance.

Mako: you here to stop me from cheering ryuko?

The man just stood there before placeing his hand in his jacket pocket feeling around inside it's contents until finally he began to pull something out,

Mako: bring it on, mako began to strike multiple blows to her opponent who took each one as though it came from a newborn infant. After about 30 seconds of this he caught her fist with his free hand

Gamagori watched in horror fearing for the mankanshou's life he wanted to stop him lest he see her life be swiftly ended by this demon.

Gamagori: wait stop! This is against the rules she's only a no star it's inhuman!!

Kaien: Inhuman? What is it about what I'm doing thats inhuman? All I'm doing is giveing her what she deserves.

Mako didn't even flinch and just held her determined face as he stared her down. He slowly brought up his hand clutching the mystery item in his hand and bringing it up to her face.