ch 5 Don't be Late!

Y/N had stopped by his no star apartment with ryuko to patch her up after her fight with satsuki as well as her decleration of war on the kiriyuin's.
Ryuko pov:

Ryuko: p-please I c-can't t-take I-It anymore.

Y/N: I am almost done my dear.

Ryuko: no really... THIS F***ING HURTS!!

Y/N: will you quit squirming around it just makes it harder for me to apply the alcohol solution!
Y/N: and.... done that should patch you up ryuko.

Ryuko: ahhhh. Do you have to use that stuff?!

Y/N: YES ryuko! I do it's the only way I can prevent an infection.

Ryuko: yeah yeah. Anyway now that I'm healed...

Ryuko hops to her feet infront of you face to face. How did you resize your hand into a giant fist like that? Andhow did you manage to sneak up on satsuki without Ethier of us knowing!?

Y/N: *sweats*Well you see... ( THINK OF AN EXCUSE! THINK OF AN EXCUSE!! OR YOU YOUR SCREWEDDD!!!) I'm... what you'd call suddenly Y/N thought of a perfect excuse to solve his problem.

Y/N: I....AM..... AN INVENTOR!

ryuko:..... what?

So y/n explained an elaborate reason on how his inventions gave him the abilities ryuko witnessed in order to hide knowledge of his powers from ryuko. though using y/n's love of tinkering and anything tech sounded like a really convenient excuse. It was.... embarrassing to say the least and made him sound like a total dork.

Y/N: (redface)And that's how I landed a life saving punch...

Ryuko: so... your a nerd?

Y/N: HEY! Science is the coolest subject ever! and it just helped me save your ass back their!!

Ryuko: whatever I'm heading back now it's getting late

Y/N: oh I mean you know if you wanted...

Ryuko: what is it?

Y/N: never mind just head back I'm busy anyway.

Ryuko: oh..
.kay see ya.

After ryuko left.
Y/N: pov
Y/N: uggghhh I still can't belive that embarrassing shit speech back their.

Oh well now I guess I better get to work on a few things for tommarrow.

(Now that ryuko is officially at war with satsuki so am I especially with that punch to the spine I gave her.
I still can't belive stands her ground like that against satsuki no less. She really is an amazing girl
)I'll need to improve my arsenal.)

y/n spent the night modifying and creating gear

First was a gun that used bullets that could track their targets and each bullet was "special" in the sense they weren't like ordinary bullets some exploded on impact and others changed shape when fired or split into tinier projectiles.

Y/n also modified one of the sets of his artificial arms to make them metallic.
He could make these out of a variety of materials and store them in his body.
He had 3 and a half sets and if his arms were destroyed to damaged or severed he had to make new ones in a bowl.
Which took a few days to make. It was another way he combined his powers with his skill but it still wasn't as strong.

His final gadget was incomplete but he thought he'd just wait until tommarow to finish it.

That night shinkets disquised and using y/n's body visited the decitfilul maiko ogre to make a deal.