Chapter 10: Base Gramma Under Attack!!!

Warning: Violence, Censored Swearing, and racial words from time period.
=======

Something was odd on the way to Base Gramma. The group could see Government forces heading towards the town they just left.

"I wonder what's going on?" Juan Deleon said.

"Not sure about that." said David Statz as he shrugged.

"I'm getting some radio of the news." Charles reported as turned up the radio for everyone to hear. "It appears that two advanced military faction came out of the portal and are attacking the town."

Some gunshots and battle cries were heard along with familiar words to Yananha Aki.

"Those must be the Neo-Axis!" Yananha Aki remembered.

"The Neo-Axis must have gotten advanced enough to attack this world. And we're the ones who led them here." said C. Miller who felt it was his fault that he, George Walker, and Yananha Aki lead the Neo-Axis here.

"It's not your fault Miller." George Walker comforted the battle-hardened veteran. "We didn't know the Neo-Axis would find us here."

"Alright we almost to Base Gramma, so get your gears ready." Charles calls out to the group to let them know.

"Well I hope we're not getting to get experiment on." Jerry Jones thought to himself.

Unknown to them, a Neo Axis recon drone was in the helicopter.

"Ubercommander, wir entdecken die Rebellen und wohin sie gehen, außer es gibt mehr. (Ubercommander, we discover the rebels and where they are heading except there are more)." said a German Drone operator.

"Sehr gut. Bringen Sie das beste Special Ops-Team ins Büro. Sie haben eine Mission zu erfüllen. (Very well. Get the best Special Ops team to office. They have a mission to do.)" the Ubercommander ordered.

Charles' Helicopter landed smoothly onto the heli-pad in Base Gramma.

"Alright we're here." Charles said. "Also General Galeforce assures that you're all fine."

"Well I hope so." Jerry Jones said as he checked his M1 Carbine before getting off the chopper.

As the US Military servicemen got off the copter and walked through into the main building, the personal stared at them due to them looking very different from them. Not to mention their bodies were thick than a thin stick-looking body.
Soon they met a stickmin in an officer uniform.

"Welcome Gentlemen. I'm General Hubert Galeforce." the stickmin in the officer uniform introduce himself before staring at the 16 Military men. "You must be the guys the hooded person told me about although I thought there were only 3."

"It's a long story." Juan Deleon said before explaining what happened.

"Hmm... I see." General Galeforce said. "Follow me. There's something my men were working on." as he turned around to led them to a myterious room to reveal a portal room. As he walked towards the portal room, a personnal came to him to tell the news.