Prologue (Rewrite)

Warning: Nazi Flag, Censored Swearing, and some Violence

This is a new rewrite version of the prologue. I decided to rewrite it. I hope you enjoy this rewrite. I'll try to make it recongizeable. Just like the original prologue, it's inspired by xjames2001's Revenge of the Axis story.

Enjoy.
=========
Manchuria, 1935.
An Imperial Japanese Army regiment stood at the enterance of an unknown ancident temple. This regiment was from the 99th Division. They were the best of the Imperial Japanese Army. The regiment was led by Colonel Mikito Izumato.
Earlier, they heard rumors from the local Manchurians about the village people disappearing when they went near the place. So Mikito Izumato decided to check out what was going on. He had permission from the commander of the division.

He stared at the dark enterance. When they arrived about 10 minutes ago, they found the dead bodies of the missing villiagers. The recent ones were still spilling out their blood whereas the old bodies were rotting which cause a bad smell.

The Japanese Colonel had ordered his men to investgate the bodies. His men discover that the villagers' bodies had been stabbed or gibbed by a close melee weapons. To make it more strange some the villagers' bodies had arrows and even were mutilated.

"Strange. It's the 20th century and who would use old era weapons?" thought Mikito Izumato. A Japanese officer came up to him.

"出松大佐。調査で今何をすべきですか?(Colonel Izumato. What should we do now with the investigation?)" the Japanese officer said to the Colonel.

"もっと調査すべきだと思います。私たちがどんな発見をすることができるか想像してみてください。(I believe we should investigate more. Imagine what discovery we could make.)" Colonel Mikito Izumato told the officer.
The officer nodded before ordering the men to readied up. They were going into the mytersious temple. Little did they know that they weren't the only ones investigating the temple.

===

In an unknown area in Antaractic, a Third Reich expedition was camping. Their mission was to discover something that was previously not discover by other explorers. This expedition was funded by Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party and was classfied from the public.

SS-Oberführer (SS ranks of Colonel) Hans Von Heinkels was doing some paperwork. He wasn't into paperwork. He pefer being on the front lines.

As he was doing his boring work, his secretary came into his office.

"Oberführer Heinkels. Wir haben etwas gefunden. (Oberführer Heinkels. We have find something.)" said the secretary.

"Und was würde das sein? (And what would that be?)" said Hans Von Heinkels.

"Etwas, das nicht nur das Dritte Reich, sondern auch die Weltgeschichte verändern wird. (Something that will change not only the Third Reich, but world history.)" said the secretary with in a excited mood.

Hans Von Heinkels smiled. What wonders would they uncover for the German Reich? It could be a gamechanger or maybe ensure the German Reich domination of the world.

"Sehr gut, dann. (Very well then.)" Hans Von Heinkels said. "Pack alles zusammen. (Get everything packed up)."

Later, the expedition stood in front towards the enterance of an unknown civilization. What could lay ahead of them? Hans Von Heinkels was excited to see the wonders in this temple.

Timeskip

As the SS expedition were marching through the cave believing to be the only ones, they accidentlly ran into a Japanese Army who were also investgating the cave!!!
Since Germany and Japan weren't allies into September 27, 1940. Nazi Germany was giving aid to Japan's enemy, the Republic of China.