Side Chapter 5.5:

Warning: Violence, Censored Cursing, mention of skin color (black and white), and racial words used during the time Period.

Some of the ideas were inspired by FeReise's suggustion ideas for a Call Of Duty World At War remake.

The first part would be a retelling of the Call Of Duty World At War mission, "Vendetta" with Juan Deleon and some changes to make things a bit more realistic.

Enjoy
...

World War 2 (1937-1945)

September 17, 1942. Stalingard

OSS Agent Captain Juan Deleon could only watched as Heer Wehrmacht soldiers massacre any surviving Soviet soldiers. There was nothing he could do to save them.
It only got more worse when one of the Heer soldiers got up the ledge in the fountain he was hiding in. Juan Deleon held his breath still and tried not to breath as the German soldier gunned down two dying Soviet soldiers.

Once the two Soviet soldiers were dead, the Heer Wehrmacht soldier jumped into the fountain and checked a dead Soviet body before continuing on

Juan Deleon then look around to make sure there were no Heer Wehrmacht soldiers around otherwise they either kill him or worse,captured him and interrgate him. If he were to choose the latter, he would pefer death.

He could feel the hatred building up inside of him. He hated.....hated every German. The Wehrmacht and the Nazis for slaughtering defenseless Soviets and murdering everyone they deemed inferior to their Ayran concept. He couldn't wait to kill every single German.

Juan Deleon begin to move forward but as he did, he felt a tug from his pant. His head turned around to be met with a young Soviet soldier who was lucky to surivie the massacre.

"Looks like I'm not the only survivor in this hellhole," thought Juan Deleon. "Я тоже думал, что был. Ты американец? (I thought I was too. Are you an American?)," said the young Soviet soldier.

Juan Deleon wasn't familar with the Russian language but he was taught about it so he can communicate effectively with Soviet forces.

"Да я американец. (Yes I'm an American)," said Juan Deleon.

Вы думаете, немцы ушли? (Do you think the Germans are gone now?)," the young Soviet soldier said. By the looks of his face, he was both curious and terrified.

Juan Deleon stared at the young soldier before saying, "Пока не знаю. (I don't know yet)."

"Shhhhhhh.........."

Both men turned to see another Soviet soldier. Unlike the young one, the older one had a beard with one of his sleeves of his dirty uniform, tore off. He even was missing two hands.

"Приглушайся и следуй за мной. (Keep low and follow me)," the older Soviet soldier said as he crawl thought the fountain. Juan Deleon and the young Soviet Soldier followed suit.