Final Chapter: The Fourth Reich's New Weapon

Warning: Violence (Such as Gib) and Censored swearing

Here's the possible last chapter. Most parts for the mothrashines3's spinoff story, Jake X Vaggie are the same with the minor change with the captain of the ship and some parts of the space battle.
=======
Unknown Area in Fourth Reich

"Ist die SSS NEX bereit? (Is the SSS NEX ready?)" Hans Von Heinkels asked a man covered in darkness.

"Ja, mein Führer. Es ist bereit. (Yes, my Führer. It is ready.)" the man said in German.

Hans Von Heinkels smiled. The doomday device that will crushed the rebels is ready. Soon the rebels will be crushed under the mighty Fourth Reich.

Which ship looks better? (All are much bigger than the ships in the picture and have the unfinished plasma cannon)

1.

or

or

2.

====Unknown Universe

====
Unknown Universe

The heros woke up to find themselves in a hot blazing desert. Charles was still shock from Galeforce's sacrifice as George Walker, Henry Stickmin, Ellie Rose, and Yananha Aki were calming him down.

Juan Deleon took in charge of the group due to his rank but was having a hard time. He only had limited experience leading a group since he was a OSS Agent that usually worked alone unless with a parther.

The group decided to rest for the night with the Triple Threat standing guard. The trio were keeping watch at a time.

"I still can't get over General Galeforce is gone for...." Charles paused to let a tear come out before counting, ".....gone forever. He was like a father to me."

"I'm sorry Charles." Ellie said in pity as she comfort Charles.

"At least you still have us Charles." Henry said.

This comfort allowed Charles to warm up. "Thanks guys. At least you're all still here with me. If only this was a dream than a reality."

"I wish so too." Henry said.