Chapter 6: The Neo-Axis Takeover

I'm back with Chatper 6. It has been a while since Chapter 5.5 but hope you're all happy with my return.

Now let's get this started.
...
Man In The High Castle Universe

World War 3 broke out between the Greater German Reich and Great Japanese Empires in 1950. Both powers clashed with each other for 10 years. As their war continue, their economies started to get worse and protest broke out around the two once-superpowers. They wanted the war to end as they had suffered too much but both their governments suppressed them and used some of the protest as communist uprising intending discourage any protest. This didn't work and the protest continues.

Some resistance groups such as the Black Communist Rebellion and the American resistance took this advantage to make a plan to kick the Axis off their countries. The American Resistance planned to unite their country and free the world from the Axis-controlled world.

However, little they did knew that in the darkness, two factions will reveal themselves to the entire world.

Hans Von Heinkels and Mikito Izumato and their supporters watched on a screen of everything unfolding. They both knew how much pain they brought to the regular people and the ones caught in the crossfire. But they knew that sacrifice need to be made for the greater good.

"Hans, I feel bad for civilians caught in the crossfire and how we cause destruction everywhere." said Mikito Izumato.

"Me too. I seen many horrible things on the Eastern and the Western Fronts." said Hans Von Heinkels. "But it appears now that with both Axis powers weaken and protest around the countries, we should use this advantage."

Mikito Izumato was a bit surprise upon hearing Heinkels' words as they were hiding for about 10 years from the entire universe. Despite this, he agree with his friend as hiding was done. It was time to show the weak Axis powers, the true Neo-Axis powers. "Shall we get get men ready?" Mikito Izumato said.

"Of course. It is time to change this world to our vision." said Hans Von Heinkels as he grined.

This was their time to rise.

In Germania, the captial of the Greater German Reich, was in total chaos. Riots were everywhere as protesters and the Gestapo clashed. Some protester attempted to use peaceful movements but they were targeted regardless either if they were peaceful or brutal.

Law and order has collapse. Chaos was everywhere.

Meanwhile in the Reichstag, the new Fürher had commited sucide as he knew that everything was his fault and he lead the Third Reich into its downfall. His remaining staff and military commanders were arguring what to do and who should lead the Third Reich.

It seem like the Third Reich would collaspe would some tank sound could be heard.

Everyone paused to see what the heck that nosie was coming from. As they found the source, they were shock to see what was in front of them.

A tank was coming towards Germania. This was the Manus tank. This wasn't the old slow type but the Manus Mk II Panzer. It was much bit faster than the protype one of about 29km/h on average and 22 km/h on road. It even had some improved sights and cannon. The weakness was that it required a lot of fuel and it could break down if not taken care. Overall it was a good tank.

 Overall it was a good tank