Chatper 7: A Misunderstanding

Warning: Violences, Racial words from the time period, and cenored cursing.
===

Unknown Universe

Captain Juan Deleon woke up. "Wait where am I?" he said. He got up to his feet and secured his UMSC Partol hat onto his head. As he was making sure he wasn't wounded, he heard other nosie that were near him.

In fact there were 11 more men in military uniforms surronding him and were all unconscious. Juan Deleon went to check if they were all okay. As he was checking the unconscious bodies, he happened to stumble upon a familiar face.

"Jake? Is that really him or are my eyes playing tricks on me?" thought Juan Deleon. "This can't be real."

"Wait what?"

That startled Juan Deleon for a sec but only to realize that it was none other than his friend waking up from his sleep.

"What are tal....... Wait Juan? Is that you?" Jake The Gunner said in a shocked tone.

"Yes it's me. Juan Deleon. "The guy back at high school where we all shared the same class together?" said Juan Deleon.

"No way that sh$*." said Jake the Gunner as he got up to his feet. "Where were you? The last time I heard from you was that you were on a secret mission from the Office of.....hmmm...."

"The office of Strategic Services. And while this is a secret mission, since you're my close friend I'll tell you it anyway. I was sent to Stalingard."

"Okay. Hope you killed some Nazis." said Jake the Gunner.

"Did I just heard the word Nazis?" shouted Tim Polak as he readied up his BAR.

"There isn't any and why are you in WW2 uniforms?" shouted another as he looked for his glasses.

"Hey, I'm serve in Korea in 1950 and the World War 2 is over but then." said another voice.

Soon the other Marines from different eras woke up around Juan Deleon and Jake O'Brian.

"Hmm....Why are we in a forest when we were just back in Hue City ago sir?" said a Marine with the radio on his back.

"I don't know. All I remember was covering that strange looking grenade with my helmet and it didn't explode. Thank god we're alive at least." said the Marine Officer as he put on his helmet.

" said the Marine Officer as he put on his helmet

"Okay everyone. Just calm down first before we better understand each other and how we got into this sh#$hole." said Jake The Gunner.

All the others Marines calmed down for a moment before they made their introduction.

"I'm 1st Lieutenant David Statz. Just called me Lieutenant Dave as this is my perfer nickname." said the Marine Lieutenant. "These are my three guys."

"You barely even know me." shouted the Helicopter pliot. "And I'm Peter Lee!"

"Sorry about that." said Lieutenant Dave. "Anyway this is Steve Francis Drake. Our support gunner and a nerd."