Kageyama

I pulled a folded piece of paper out of the bucket, when I unfolded it a saw Kageyama written in red letters. I immediately looked up at him with a blush on my face.

Kageyama looked at me "Who'd you get?" Noya asked from the other side of the room. "Kageyama..." I said quietly and soon I felt a hand in my wrist "Ugh, cmon let's gets this over with." Kageyama said nervously and I stood up and followed him into the closet.

I found a box and sat on it while Kageyama sat on a stool on the other side of the closet "I'm sorry I picked you." I said quietly and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I hadn't realized it but kageyam had moved and was crouching beside me. "I wanted you to pick me." I looked at him shocked "What?" He smiled nervously "So I could do this." He gently held my face and leaned in hesitantly, after a second our lips met and I placed my hands on his face.

He pulled away and looked at me "Kageyama.." I paused "I really like you." I looked at him nervously and he returned the same look "I like you too. Will you be my girlfriend?" He grabbed my hand and I intertwined our fingers before answering "Of course."

A few seconds later light flooded the room and noya stood in the door "Oh cmon! You guys are only holding hands!" He yelled so everyone could hear.

I giggled and let go of Kageyamas hand before we walked to the couch and sat down together.