Tsukkishima

I moved my hand around in the bucket until I grabbed a piece of paper, on it was written tsukkishima.

I blushed and looked at Tsukki. Tanaka shoved up both in the closet and I felt a hand touch my shoulder lightly I turned and saw Tsukki towering over me.

I blushed a deep red and he smiled "Are you just going to look at me? We only have 7 minutes and I want to kiss you." He said before leaning down to lay a soft peck on your lips. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and kissed him back.

He picked me up and I deepened the kiss. Tsukki sat on a stool and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He opened his mouth and I followed, our tongues playing with each other and exploring the others mouth, I moaned softly and he picked up on it.

He moved his hand to my chest and lightly rest his hands on my boob. I put my hand on his hand and moved it so he was cupping me. He put his other hand on my waist and I pulled away, our saliva trailing between us.

He moved his hand away and smiled "Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked into my eyes and I nodded "of course." I went to leave a mark on his neck but a few second later the door opened and Hinata stood there

"Ewww guys that's so inappropriate." He squealed and covered his eyes, I giggled and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the room.