Oikawa

Everyone looked at me and I perked up "My turn I guess." I mumbled and reached for the bottle. I spun it and it landed right between Oikawa and Matsukawa. I looked at both of them and hummed softly. "Well... if I had to choose, Matsukawa. But, I'm gonna have to go with Oikawa." Oikawa had a soft smirk on his face and he stood up, putting a hand down. 

"Don't act all high and mighty, King." He smile dropped and I set my hand on his. He flicked my hand away and walked toward the closet. I followed him and shut the door after us. "Who the hell are you, anyways?" I stared at him and turned the light on. "Do you really care?" He smiled and looked at me "Why, of course." He set a gentle hand on my chin and pulled my gaze up. "I want to know everything about you, darling." He flicked his gaze around my body and I let out a slow breath. "I'm the manager for Ichibayashi High." 

He let my face down and set a gentle hand on my waist. "Of course, I know who you are, great king, but why are you so interested in me?" I mocked him with the name and he looked at me, indifferently. "You're teams pretty good right? didn't they beat Fukurodani a few years ago." I rolled my eyes and pulled on the collar of his shirt. "you're avoiding the question." I pulled his face down and he looked in my eyes. "Wow, what a forward girl." he smiled and kissed my slowly. 

I stood on my toes and moved my hand down, rubbing the front of his pants lightly. He chuckled "If you're not going to help me with that later, I suggest you stop while you're ahead." I pressed harder and he grabbed my face roughly, pulling me up. He kissed my deeply, barely letting me get a breath and I was soon pressed against the wall. 

He grew hard under my hand and I took my hand away before kneeing him. He scrunched up and I freshened myself up, pressing my hair down. I opened the door before the time was up and walked, unbothered back over to the group.

They all looked at me and I gave a soft smile. I turned and saw Oikawa walk out of the closet. "No fucking way." Iwaizumi mumbled and then chuckled. "Dude why are you hard?" He fell back in laughter and I covered my mouth with my hand, snickering.