Sugawara

I pulled a name out of the bucket hesitantly please be suga please be suga. I repeated to myself, I unfolded the paper and it had Sugawara name on it.

I looked at him and he smiled, we both got up and walked to the closet. The closet door shut behind us aggressively and the room fell silent. I stood infront of suga and he grabbed my arm "We don't have to do anything." He said softly and sat down on the floor.

I sat beside him and rest my head on his shoulder "What's your favorite color?" I asked trying to break the silence. He chuckled and smiled at me "I like a bunch of colors, I can't choose."

I laughed with him and he turned to look at me "Y/n?" I looked at him and smiled "hm?" He played with his hands "Do you like someone?" I giggled at the question "I-I'm not sure, I like everyone. But you're special to me." I said innocently.

He froze and looked into my eyes. "Can I kiss you?" He said softly and I nodded. Before I knew it, our lips met and I melted into it.

It was a short kiss but it left me bright red, he cupped my face and looked at me "I really like you y/n" I smiled "I like you too suga." I set my head in his chest and we snuggled for a minute before the door opened.

"Aww you guys are so cute!" Yachi exclaimed and walked away from the door frame. I grabbed sugas hand and we walked out together.