Suna

I spun the bottle slowly and looked up as it slowed on Suna. He looked at me with slanted eyes and Bokuto grabbed both of us. He dragged me by the wrist. We were shoved in the closet and he smiled "Have fun you too." He slammed the door and the room filled with silence.

I glanced at him and he rubbed his eye "We should get something to eat." I stumbled and sat on a wooden stool. "Why are you so quiet." I asked and he looked at me slowly. "What?" I smiled "What did Suga give you?" He sat on the floor and put his head on the wall. "It's stronger than I what I usually take." I leaned over, close enough since we were in such a tight place. "Your eyes are pretty." I pushed the hair out of his eyes and he looked up at me. "Are you trying to take advantage of me?" He whispered and held the side of my face.

He moved our faces closer "Youre funny." He flipped out positions around and I laid against the wall. "S-suna." I pressed against the wall and he looked in my eyes. "You were thinking about it too, weren't you?" He was lured in by his eyes and I glanced at his lips. "Maybe." The door opened and he looked at the door. "We're busy." Noya looked at both of us and suna threw something at him.

He ran away and the door was still slightly open. He kissed my forehead and sat up. "Let's get some food." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the main room. He put his arm around me and held me tightly. "Ignore them." He mumbled and I nodded shyly as we walked out of the house.