Yamaguchi

I slowly took a name out of the bucket and opened it to see yamaguchis name on it. I held it up towards him and we both awkwardly walked into the closet.

The door was locked behind us and I was forced against his chest. I looked up at him and I felt myself get lost in his eyes.

My legs gave out and he caught me. "Are you okay?" He laughed awkwardly and I covered my face out of embarrassment "I-I'm fine." I stuttered and he wrapped his arms around me.

I froze up at first and then hesitantly wrapped my arms around him "Tadashi?" I said into his chest and  I felt him jump back slightly when I said his name "Yeah?" He said without taking his arms from around me "can we kiss?" I said looking at his eyes. We made eyes contact for a second before he slowly nodded his head.

I grabbed his face and pulled it down to mine. Our lips met and we only pecked before pulling away and looking at each other, just to make sure. He pulled me back and I melted into the kiss. Tadashi wrapped his arms around my waist and I ran my hand down his chest.

I felt him lower his hand and then light flooded the room. I pulled away and looked into his eyes "Will you be my boyfriend?" He nodded happily and grabbed my hand before we ran out of the house. Everyone inside the house was laughing and muttering to themselves.

I looked at Tadashi "Want to go to my house?" I grabbed his hand tightly and he smiled "sure." I'll let your imagination do the rest 😉