Kuroo

I drunkenly leaned over the bag. "Cmon y/n, just pick already!" Noya said from the corner. I rubbed my eyes and picked up a piece of paper "Hmm." I hummed and looked up at Kuroo. "Kuroo." I said before getting up and grabbing his hand.

Kuroo excitedly followed me and closed the door behind us "7 minutes guys!" I heard suga say form the other side of the door. I looked up at Kuroo and smiled "I'm really tired." I slurred and Kuroo caught me "Hey are you alright?" He wrapped his arm around me and I felt so warm.

"I am now." I mumbled and Kuroo picked my face up "Should I take you home, I don't want someone to take advantage of you." I smiled at his comment and put my hands on his face. "Oh shut up." I muttered and stood on my toes as I connected our lips.

He wasn't doing much at first and I could tell he was uncomfortable. I pulled away "Do you not like me?" I sighed and hid my face. Kuroo ran his fingers through my hair "I just think you'd want to remember this. Maybe I should take you home. I'll take care of you and in the morning I'll kiss you. I'll kiss you like no one has before." He said gently and I glanced at him, unsure.

"Fine." I finally said and the door opened behind us. Kuroo led me to the front door and put his jacket on me. "Can you tell me where your house is?" I shook my head "I want to go to your house."

The next morning

I woke up in Kuroos bed and he was slouched over the edge of the bed. "Kuroo?" I tapped his shoulder and his head popped up. "You're awake." He smiled and crawled onto the bed. "Come here." He put a hand on the back of my head and gently rest his lips ontop of mine.

I smiled and kissed him back. Kuroo rubbed my back as he opened his mouth slightly. I followed and our tongues moved around each other.

A few moments later Kuroo pulled away and a line of spit was between our mouths. "See that was worth the wait wasn't it?" I nodded lightly and held his hand.