Sakusa

I yawned and learned against Kiyoko. "God I want to go home, this is so boring." I said under my breath and she nodded softly. "Well too bad because it's your turn." She pushed me forward and glanced over at Tanaka.

I spun the bottle and it slowed, pointing directly at Sakusa. I got up and walked to the closet. He closed the door and turned the light on, looking down at me. I smiled nervously and he pushed my hair behind my ear. "You're cute." He said quietly and rubbed my neck with his thumb.

His hand brought my gaze up and he looked in my eyes. "Can I kiss you?" His thumb pressed on my bottom lip and my heart raced. I nodded and he brought my face up and met me half way, his lips brushing against mine.

He planted gentle, but firm kisses before trying to introduce his tongue. I moved closer to him and he grabbed my lower back, making me stand on my toes. I shuddered as our lips parted. He quickly moved down to my neck, finding a comfortable spot and kissing me slowly.

I leaned against the wall and ran my hands through his hair. The door opened and sakusa completely ignored it. I gulped and pushed him off.

Atsumu eyed us and then smirked at sakusa. "Nice job, omi-omi." He put his hand out and sakusa gave his hand a soft tap at he walked out. I walked out, feeling uneasy and fixed my shirt.