Kenma

I dug through the bucket a pulled out a paper, there was no name. I held the paper up "there's no name, uh, who's is this?"

Kuroo bumped kenmas arm "Wha-" Kenma looked up from his game and saw you with his paper. "That's mine." He mumbled and I looked at him with a light blush.

Tanaka shoved us into the closet and Kenma just stared at his phone and I watched him "Stop looking at me." He muttered without looking up "I'm sorry." I said before sitting beside him.

I stayed quiet and he glanced up from his phone. "Why are you so far away?" He said and I looked at him. I nodded quickly and moved closer to him. Our knees bumped and he paused for a second before putting his phone down on the ground.

He looked at me and I looked around his face. Before I knew it our lips were stuck together and his hands were settled firmly on my waist. I held his face and he slowly moved infront of me and picked my legs up, putting them around his waist, not once breaking the kiss.

He pressed on the wall and kissed me deeply. I relaxed in his arms and he took his face back. He kissed at my jawline and looked in my eyes. "Don't slip down like that." He breathed and pressed me against the wall and his thighs.

I flushed and he kissed me again, biting my bottom lip before leaving soft, gentle kisses. I was completely entranced by him, never wanting this to stop, but it was inevitable.

The door opened swiftly and Kuroo gasped. "Damn, get it Kenma!" He snapped his fingers and ran off. I giggled and Kenma gave a soft chuckle. "Ignore him." He grazed his fingers across my cheek and then helped me up.

We walked out of the closet and he had a comfortable hand on my back. "Let's go on a date sometime." He said and then walked off to his friends."